The Junior Ambassadors experience provides selected high school juniors and seniors with a unique program designed to develop greater appreciation for the performing arts, experience and better understand the importance of community volunteerism, enhance interpersonal skills, build self-confidence, and foster new relationships and networks. It is our hope that this experience will impel each Junior Ambassador to become a lifelong ambassador for the arts.
We encourage interested students to complete an application for the Junior Ambassadors 2017-2018 season. Please see general requirements and the application below. If you have questions, please contact Jenny Kabool at [email protected]
Applications for the 2017-2018 Junior Ambassadors Program are now being accepted.
Below is the criteria for eligibility:
- High school junior or senior during the 2017-2018 school year
- Willingness to volunteer usher for 2 shows per month, October - April (14 shows total)
- Participation in at least 3 of 7 arts management and personal development seminars
- Minimum 3.0 grade point average maintained
- Parental permission and support
To support the Junior Ambassadors Program GIVE NOW.