BECOME A Corporate PARTNER
Help us continue to provide world-class entertainment as well as exceptional education and outreach programs for our community.
With your help, Blumenthal will continue to:
- Encourage creativity and innovation in our community.
- Enable thousands of students each year to experience the magic of live theater.
- Help local resident companies like North Carolina Dance Theater, Charlotte Symphony and Opera Carolina thrive and grow by funding $1.3 million in rental waivers.
- Inspire students to participate and compete in the annual Blumey Awards, recognizing the best in high school musical theater.
- Provide access for thousands of children and families in need to experience the transformative power of the performing arts through the Ticket Scholarship Program.
THE ART OF GOOD BUSINESS
Corporate Partner benefit highlights
$20,000+ Chairman Partner
- 2013 Blumey Award Co-sponsor with one corporate branded award
$15,000+ CEO Partner
- “Class Act” Sponsor for one school show
- Preferred pricing for program advertising
$10,000+ Presidential Partner
- Logo recognition in publications, online, and on lobby banners
- Honorary Corporate Evening with 20 complimentary tickets
$7,500+ Directing Partner
- Corporate Partner web page with special offers
- Facility rental discount of 25 percent
$5,000 + Executive Partner
- Opportunity to purchase house seats to NYC Broadway productions
$2,500 + Managing Partner
- Unlimited personalized ticket concierge service
- Invitation to a behind-the-scenes tour
$1000+ Associate Partner
- Company listing in publications, online, and on lobby banners
For more information on Corporate Partnerships, Sponsorships, Restaurant Partnerships, or Advertising Opportunities, please contact Susan Yarber at 704-379-1355 or email@example.com.
“We are corporate partners because I feel Blumenthal is really important for Charlotte. We need a cultural center to attract business and provide employees with diverse entertainment options. Blumenthal is that cultural center for Charlotte.”
-Glenn Sherril, SteelFab Inc.
Congratulations to Rob Vail and his Team of Volunteers for Taking A Lead Role and surpassing the 2013-2014 Corporate Partner Campaign goal by 9.5%!