To Order Group Tickets call 704-379-1380
Seeing a performance with a group is not only fun, it’s economical too! Group outings at Blumenthal Performing Arts shows and events are a great way to help you entertain clients, motivate staff, spend time with your family or simply provide you with an evening or afternoon of unsurpassed entertainment. And it’s easy! All you need are 10 – 20 (minimums vary) students, co-workers, classmates, friends or any other group and you can receive the great benefits below!
10 Reasons Why Groups Have More Fun:
- Priority Seating: Want the opportunity for the best seats – before they go on sale? For most Blumenthal events, groups will have the opportunity to be seated prior to the general public on-sale. So, book early!
- Discounted Tickets: Group minimums vary by show, ranging from 10-20 or more. Bring your friends, family, co-workers and clients for great discounts and reduced handling fees.
- Convenient Ordering: Do you prefer to place your order by email? Or do you prefer to talk to a live person? (704.379.1380) No matter which way you choose, Group Sales makes it easy and convenient.
- Flexible Payment: If you are unsure of your numbers and seating preferences, no problem: Simply place your order today with a small deposit, and Group Sales will hold your seats until you know! (Policy may vary by show.)
- Personal Service: At Group Sales we are personally dedicated to helping you organize your outing so your group’s experience is unique and fits your needs. We’re at your service to make your Broadway Night special.
- Pre-show Events: Enjoy our beautiful lobby spaces, including Knight Theater’s lobby, overlooking the Bechtler Museum of Modern Art. Whether you want a formal dinner or a casual reception we’ll create your perfect event.
- Group Leader Appreciation: With complimentary tickets and events (policy varies by show), personal service, and representatives who get to know you, Group Sales goes out of the way to show how much we appreciate YOU!
- Special Opportunities: Blumenthal Performing Arts wants to enhance your group’s outing by granting special requests. Ask about the opportunity for meet and greets, talk backs, and study guides.
- Promo Materials: Make promoting your Group event easy: official show brochures or posters may be available for certain shows. We can even custom-design an e-Flyer just for your group!
- Group Recognition: When your group attends a Blumenthal-sponsored performance, you will be recognized on our lobby video systems.