Do you dream of performing for live audiences and experiencing the thrill of being center stage?
Open Mic – part of Blumenthal Performing Arts’ participatory arts program, Whirl – can make that dream come true! This new program invites local performing artists of all experience levels to perform on Blumenthal stages. Instrumentalists, singers, dancers, storytellers, poets, jugglers, magicians and all others are welcome. And Open Mic is free to performers and spectators of all ages. Get a video sneak peek of what to expect at Open Mic Night!
Interested In Performing?
How Do I Register To Perform At Open Mic?
What Are The Open Mic Performance Guidelines?
- Performances must be no longer than 5 minutes
- Performances must be appropriate for a general audience—inclusive of very young children.
- Performances must stay within the stage dimensions: 33’ wide x 18’ deep
- Blumenthal will provide: up to 5 microphones, CD player, iPod connection, piano, DI box for instrument amplification (1/4” plug), chairs and stools
- Each performer and group must set up the stage for their act within 90 seconds and clear the stage of their properties within the same amount of time.
Don't Want To Take The Stage?
Check out great local talent by being a member of our Open Mic audience! Audience seating is first-come, first-served for this FREE event, so arrive early to snag a great seat to see these fun and engaging performances that range from comedians and jugglers to singers and dancers and everything in between!