Do you dream of being center stage? Here's your chance!
Blumenthal’s Open Mic invites local performing artists of all experience levels to perform on stage. Instrumentalists, singers, dancers, storytellers, poets, jugglers, magicians, and all other performers are welcome! We accept performers and spectators of all ages.
Join us Friday, April 21st, 2023 at 7:00 pm for our next Open Mic 'Family Friendly' and 9:00 pm for Open Mic 'After Dark'!
How Do I Register To Perform At Open Mic?
Please use the link about to be considered to perform in the next Open Mic. Due to great interest, we have implemented a lottery system to select performers. To receive sign-up information for future lotteries, join our e-mail club or send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check for information on the Open Mic Night event pages.
Two weeks before an Open Mic event an email will be sent that includes a link to submit your request to performance. Those who have submitted a request to perform will be informed 8 days before the event if you’ve been selected. If you’re not selected to perform for the upcoming event, feel free to attend as an audience member and cheer on your peers! Consider re-submitting your act for a future Open Mic!
What Are The Open Mic Performance Guidelines?
- Performances must be no longer than 5 minutes
- Performances must be appropriate for a general audience—inclusive of very young children.
- Performances must stay within the stage dimensions: 33’ wide x 18’ deep
- Blumenthal can provide: up to 5 microphones, an auxiliary cable (to connect to a phone or computer via headphone jack or USB), 1 DI box and cord for instrument amplification (1/4" plug), chair(s)/ stool(s).
- Technical needs/requests for your act must be submitted along with your request for a performance slot.
- Each performer and group must set up the stage for their act within 90 seconds and clear the stage of their properties within the same amount of time.
Don't Want To Take The Stage?
Check out great local talent by being a member of our Open Mic audience! Audience seating is first-come, first-served for this FREE event, so arrive early to snag a great seat to see these fun and engaging performances that range from comedians and jugglers to singers and dancers and everything in between! This performance is family-friendly for audience members of all ages to attend.
Upcoming Open Mic Events
The next Open Mic will be Friday, April 21 and that submission link will open on Monday, February 20!
Family Friendly - CLICK HERE
After Dark - CLICK HERE