Attention Students! Do you enjoy discount tickets, pre-show parties, and making new friends? Charlotte Live is for you!
This social group is free to join and all you have to do is enter your email address below! After joining, you'll begin receiving emails with updates on upcoming parties, special discounts for performances, and information on our season!
TO JOIN CHARLOTTE LIVE, ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE:
When do you announce Charlotte Live offers?
- When there is a Charlotte Live party coming up, an email will be sent out to the full email list on Sunday at 3 PM, 4 weeks prior to the event. This is the best way to ensure that all members of the email club have equal opportunity to get in on the fun!
- When there are additional offers available, such as special discounts, those emails may be sent out at any time.
- When a Charlotte Live party or other offer are available, we will post it here on the website, as well!
- Don’t forget to check out Student Rush offers! Student Rush is open to any student- not only members of Charlotte Live- and it’s another great way to find discounted tickets to upcoming shows.
What is included at a Charlotte Live party?
Charlotte Live parties include a pre-show pizza party, an activity or workshop, and PZ30 tickets to the performance, all for one low price. When available, post-show talkbacks with the cast are also included!
What age students are allowed to attend Charlotte Live parties?
We have parties for High Schoolers (typically on Friday evenings), and a few parties for Middle Schoolers (typically on Thursday evenings). Occasionally, parties may be open to both or additional grade levels- all information will be in the email announcement and on the offer page of the website.
Can parents attend Charlotte Live parties, too?
Parents are allowed to join, but when purchasing tickets to a Charlotte Live party, please ensure that there are more students than adults in your group. Since this program was established to provide opportunities for students, and offers may be limited, please help us to ensure that this program remains accessible to students in our area.
I want to attend an upcoming Charlotte Live event, but there are no more tickets left. What can I do?
The email announcing a Charlotte Live event will include two links- one to purchase tickets to the event, and one to add your name to a waitlist. If any additional space becomes available in our event, or if any additional discounts become available, we will share this information with the waitlist.
I want to change the number of tickets I have for an upcoming party, can I do that?
- If there are still tickets available for an upcoming event, you are welcome to purchase additional tickets. If you want more tickets and there are none left, you may add your name to the waitlist.
- If you find you’ve purchased too many tickets, please try to find other students who can attend the event with you. All Charlotte Live ticket purchases fall under our ticketing policies, and there are no refunds. Please only purchase the number of tickets that you plan to use, and remember that any unused ticket deprives another student of the opportunity to participate in the program.
Can I purchase a subscription package for Charlotte Live events?
In an effort to make this program accessible to as many students as possible, we are unable to offer subscription packages for the Charlotte Live program.
I’m not receiving emails about Charlotte Live events. What can I do?
If you find that you are having trouble receiving emails about Charlotte Live, follow the steps below.
- Submit your email address again - there may have been a typo the first time it was entered. (You may also add an additional email address, as well!)
- Add [email protected] to your address book- the email club is LARGE, and our emails may be caught in a spam or junk folder. Adding our email address to your address book should help ensure the emails go to your inbox instead.
- If you’re still having issues, email [email protected] and we will check in our system to determine if the issue is on our end.