Attention Educators! Do you enjoy discount tickets, pre-show parties, and making new friends? Teachers Lounge is for you!
This social group is free to join and all you have to do is enter your email address below! After joining, you'll begin receiving emails with updates on upcoming parties, special discounts for performances, and information on our season!
Sign Up for Teachers Lounge Emails
When do you announce Teachers Lounge offers?
- When there is a Teachers Lounge party coming up, an email will be sent out to the full email list on Sunday at 2 PM, 4 weeks prior to the event. This is the best way to ensure that all members of the email club have equal opportunity to get in on the fun!
- When there are additional offers available, such as special discounts, those emails may be sent out at any time.
- When a Teachers Lounge party or other offer are available, we will post it here on the website, as well!
What is included at a Teachers Lounge party?
Teachers Lounge parties include a pre-show reception with heavy hors d’oeuvres and drinks, as well as PZ30 tickets to the performance, all for one low price.
Can I bring a non-teacher friend with me?
Teachers are welcome to purchase a ticket for themselves plus one, and your plus one does not have to be a teacher. Once offers have been claimed, we will reach out to verify where you teach. Since this program was established to provide opportunities for educators, and offers may be limited, please help us to ensure that this program remains accessible to educators in our area.
I want to attend a Teachers Lounge event, but there are no more tickets left. What can I do?
The email announcing a Teachers Lounge event will include two links- one to purchase tickets to the event, and one to add your name to a waitlist. If any additional space becomes available in our event, or if any additional discounts become available, we will share this information with the waitlist.
Can I purchase a subscription package for Teachers Lounge events?
In an effort to make this program accessible to as many educators as possible, we are unable to offer subscription packages for the Teachers Lounge program.
I’m not receiving emails about Teachers Lounge events. What can I do?
If you find that you are having trouble receiving emails about Teachers Lounge, follow the steps below.
- Submit your email address again - there may have been a typo the first time it was entered. (You may also add an additional email address, as well!)
- Add [email protected] to your address book - the email club is LARGE, and our emails may be caught in a spam or junk folder. Adding our email address to your address book should help ensure the emails go to your inbox instead.
- If you’re still having issues, email [email protected] and we will check in our system to determine if the issue is on our end.