Derrick Baskin, Jawan M Jackson, Jelani Remy, Saint Aubyn, and E Clayton Cornelious in Ain't Too Proud. Photo by Matthew Murphy.
Derrick Baskin, Jawan M Jackson, Jeremy Pope, James Harkness, and Ephraim Sykes (front) in Ain't Too Proud. Photo by Matthew Murphy.
Ain't Too Proud – The Life and Times of The Temptations
DateApr 27 - May 2, 2021
Ticket PricesOn sale now with a 2020-21 PNC Broadway Lights Season Ticket.
Early Bird: Groups of 10+ receive 20% off, plus one complimentary ticket.
- Apr 27| Tuesday 7:30 PM
- Apr 28| Wednesday 7:30 PM
- Apr 29| Thursday 7:30 PM
- Apr 30| Friday 8:00 PM
- May 1| Saturday 2:00 PM
- May 1| Saturday 8:00 PM
- May 2| Sunday 1:30 PM
- May 2| Sunday 7:00 PM
Directions & Parking
A special preferred parking rate of only $5* is available for our patrons in our designated garage.
Bank of America Center Parking Garage
Entrances at: 150 N. College St. and 290 E. 5th St.
The $5 rate is applicable when parked in the garage after 5pm on weekdays, Mon – Fri. If parked in the garage before 5pm, the $5 rate is void. There is no time restriction for the weekend, Sat & Sun.
Getting and Using Your Parking Pass When You Arrive
- Pull the garage entry ticket when you arrive at the designated garage. You will need this to exit!
- Purchase a $5 Blumenthal exit pass at the theater or >click here to purchase in advance online. If you would rather purchase by phone, please call 704.335.1010*
When You Exit
- Insert your garage entry ticket into the yellow slot. Amount due will display on the screen.
- Insert your Blumenthal exit pass in the same yellow slot, with the arrow pointing at slot.
- Gate arm will rise and the screen will display “drive safely.”
*Pre-paid parking is not available day of show.
>PURCHASE YOUR PARKING EXIT PASS IN ADVANCE
Belk Theater features state-of-the-art equipment, production and support capabilities and can host any event, from grand opera to rock to corporate annual meetings and lectures.
The theater features a contemporary European horseshoe arrangement for an intimate atmosphere and world-class acoustics. The most distant seat is less than 135 feet from the stage.
A hallmark of the theater’s design is some 2,400 “points of light” in the audience chamber, part of a dazzling fiber optic network with multi-color capabilities.
Renowned architect Cesar Pelli designed the Performing Arts Center, which opened in 1992, as well as the adjacent Bank of America Corporate Center and Founders Hall. The Center’s name honors the contributions of the people of the state of North Carolina as well as the generosity of the Blumenthal Foundation, the largest private donor to the capital campaign.