Big Gay Sing 5: Back to Broadway
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
DateApr 17 - 18, 2020
- Apr 17| Friday 7:30 PM
- Apr 18| Saturday 7:30 PM
It’s Charlotte’s biggest, fluffiest, gayest, most over-the-top, most hysterical audience participation event. We’re headed back to Broadway, and you’re invited to be a part of the show. Sing and dance along to your favorite Broadway shows, including recent hits like Hamilton, Dear Evan Hansen, and classics like Jersey Boys, Wicked, and Spamalot. It’s more fun than you should be allowed to have.
Directions & Parking
A special preferred parking rate of only $5* is available for our patrons in our designated garage.
7th Street Station Parking Garage
Enter on 6th or 7th Streets between N. College and N. Brevard Streets.
*The $5 rate is applicable when parked in the garage after 5pm on weekdays, Mon – Fri. If parked in the garage before 5pm, the $5 rate is void. There is no time restriction for the weekend, Sat & Sun.
Getting and Using Your Parking Pass When You Arrive
- Pull the garage entry ticket when you arrive at the designated garage. You will need this to exit!
- Purchase a $5 Blumenthal exit pass at the theater or click here to purchase in advance online. If you would rather purchase by phone, please call 704.335.1010*
When You Exit
- Insert your garage entry ticket into the yellow slot. Amount due will display on the screen.
- Insert your Blumenthal exit pass in the same yellow slot, with the arrow pointing at slot.
- Gate arm will rise and the screen will display “drive safely.”
*Pre-paid parking is not available day of show.
The Duke Energy Theater is a truly multi-purpose space.
It is a Black-Box theater and is completely equipped with theater lighting capabilities and sound system. The space also has beautiful stained glass windows and hardwood floors.
Duke Energy Theater is ideal for receptions, seminars, meetings or lectures. Maximum capacity for Duke Energy Theater is 182.