El Autobus Con Emilio Lovera
THE BUS, is a comedy show by Emilio Lovera, where you can show those who are not Venezuelans what Venezuela is, why Venezuelans are outside Venezuela, who they are and how they are. And to those who are Venezuelans bring the best memories of their country. And all this in order to leave a big smile.
EL AUTOBÚS, es un espectáculo de comedia de Emilio Lovera, donde se puede mostrar a quienes no son venezolanos qué es lo que es Venezuela, por qué están los venezolanos fuera de Venezuela, quiénes son y cómo son. Y a quienes son Venezolanos traer los mejores recuerdos de su país. Y todo esto con el fin de dejarles una gran sonrisa.
Not recommended for children under 5.
Directions & Parking
A special preferred parking rate of only $5* is available for our patrons in our designated garage.
Bank of America Center Parking Garage
- Enter on Trade or 5th Streets between N. College and N. Brevard Streets.
The $5 rate is applicable when parked in the garage after 5pm on weekdays, Mon – Fri. If parked in the garage before 5pm, the $5 rate is void. There is no time restriction for the weekend, Sat & Sun.
GETTING AND USING YOUR PARKING PASS WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Pull the garage entry ticket when you arrive at the designated garage. You will need this to exit!
- Purchase a $5 Blumenthal exit pass at the theater or click here to purchase in advance online. If you would rather purchase by phone, please call 704.335.1010*
WHEN YOU EXIT
- Insert your garage entry ticket into the yellow slot. Amount due will display on the screen.
- Insert your Blumenthal exit pass in the same yellow slot, with the arrow pointing at slot.
- Gate arm will rise and screen will display “drive safely.”
*Pre-paid parking is not available day of show.
The Booth Playhouse is located on the upper level of Founders Hall. Take the Bank of America Center Parking Garage elevator to the 6th level. Go through the Bank of America Center and cross the over-street walkway into Founders Hall. The Booth Playhouse will be on your immediate right.
Booth Playhouse at Blumenthal Performing Arts Center is located in Founders Hall and contains 434 seats in its orchestra and gallery levels.
It hosts a variety of dance, choral and other musical ensembles, as well as meetings, seminars and workshops.