Get Goghing Fitness Programs: BUNDLED PASSES
Spin, Trampoline Fitness, and Dance Fitness at Immersive Van Gogh Charlotte
- Sep 21| Tuesday 7:30 PM Get Goghing - Spin Get Tickets
- Oct 5| Tuesday 5:30 PM Get Goghing - Trampoline Fitness Get Tickets
- Oct 5| Tuesday 6:30 PM Get Goghing - Trampoline Fitness Get Tickets
- Oct 5| Tuesday 7:30 PM Get Goghing - Trampoline Fitness Get Tickets
- Oct 19| Tuesday 5:30 PM Get Goghing - Dance Fitness Get Tickets
- Oct 19| Tuesday 6:30 PM Get Goghing - Dance Fitness Get Tickets
- Oct 19| Tuesday 7:30 PM Get Goghing - Dance Fitness Get Tickets
Participants of all fitness levels are invited to enroll in our 35-minute Spin, Trampoline, and Dance classes led by certified instructors! All classes take place within the multi-sensory and all-encompassing Immersive Van Gogh exhibit at Camp North End.
Spin and Trampoline Fitness classes are led by FrameChangers Fitness:
FrameChangers Fitness is a health, fitness, and wellness company. We are a specialized vendor offering personalized services to corporate groups, residential complexes, large public groups, as well as small private groups and individuals. We are an inclusive company with experience working with clients from all types of life and fitness backgrounds!
We bring every advantage of an exclusive gym to your doorstep! We have a “portable gym” that allows us to offer a variety of fitness equipment and classes that might not otherwise be accessible or readily available. We offer customized services, classes, and programs taught by well-educated, certified personal trainers and instructors. Our FrameChangers Fitness team has been carefully chosen to ensure a diverse, energetic, and knowledgeable team that will provide the highest quality of specialized service to our clients.
Additional Ticket Information
- Customers receive a 35-minute class plus 25 minutes thereafter to enjoy the exhibit.
- Participants should arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled class. Class starts promptly and late comers past 5 minutes will not be admitted.
- Participants must be 12 years of age or older. Minors must be accompanied by an adult (no free or discounted tickets available for classes to student/seniors or children).
- You are not required to bring any equipment.
- There are no changing facilities at Immersive Van Gogh, so come wearing comfortable clothing.
- Bathrooms are available.
- All customers must agree to waiver at purchase.
- Price: $54.99 per person per class plus fees.
Nestled right outside Uptown Charlotte, Camp North End is a 76-acre mixed-use development featuring award-winning restaurants, retail shopping and ample outdoor space for visitors to lounge year-round.
Additionally, Camp North End houses the historic Ford Building, a former Ford factory that recently received a local historic landmark designation. Designed by Albert Kahn of Detroit architecture fame, the Ford Building dates back to 1924 and was once a manufacturing plant for Model T and Model A cars. During WWII, the site was fully built out by the U.S. Army as a quartermaster depot that provisioned Army facilities across the eastern United States.