Hello from the Magic Tavern
DateJan 13, 2020
Ticket PricesPrices begin at $25.00
On SaleOn Sale Now
Special OffersStudent Rush Offer for Hello from the Magic Tavern
GroupsGroups of 10+ receive 10% off, plus one complimentary ticket.
Hello from the Magic Tavern is a fully improvised comedy podcast set in a magical world connected to our own. A chat show in a fantasy world hosted by a wizard, a talking badger and a Chicagoan with some podcasting equipment. It's like Cheers in Middle Earth, or It's Always Sunny in Narnia. Fall through a dimensional portal into a hilarious evening with your new best friends.
Adult Language; Adult Content
Directions & Parking
A special preferred parking rate of only $5* is available for our patrons in our designated garage.
7th Street Station Parking Garage
Enter on 6th or 7th Streets between N. College and N. Brevard Streets.
*The $5 rate is applicable when parked in the garage after 5pm on weekdays, Mon – Fri. If parked in the garage before 5pm, the $5 rate is void. There is no time restriction for the weekend, Sat & Sun.
GETTING AND USING YOUR PARKING PASS WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Pull the garage entry ticket when you arrive at the designated garage. You will need this to exit!
- Purchase a $5 Blumenthal exit pass at the theater or purchase in advance online. If you would rather purchase by phone, please call 704.335.1010*
WHEN YOU EXIT
- Insert your garage entry ticket into the yellow slot. Amount due will display on the screen.
- Insert your Blumenthal exit pass in the same yellow slot, with arrow pointing at slot.
- Gate arm will rise and screen will display “drive safely.”
*Pre-paid parking is not available day of show.
McGlohon Theater at Spirit Square seats 730 and has become a showplace for live performances.
Uptown’s only historic theater, McGlohon Theater was originally the First Baptist Church sanctuary. The venue was carefully restored and opened in 1980. With its stained glass windows and Byzantine dome, this historically designated space makes each event a memorable experience. McGlohon Theater features the orchestra (stage) level and the balcony level.
The theater is named in honor of the late, legendary jazz pianist Loonis McGlohon of Charlotte.