Just Fine: MJB Tribute Band NYE Concert
Jazz N Soul Music in partnership with SoundVizion LLC kicks off your New Year’s Eve celebration with Just Fine, MJB Tribute Band “Let’s Get it Crunk” NYE Concert! DJ Mourning Glory will warm you, and the stage up, for "Just Fine" performing all of your Mary J Blige favorites to get your New Year’s Eve started! Now you have the “411” so don’t miss out!
Just Fine - The Ultimate Mary J. Blige Tribute Band will highlight hits such as "Real Love", "You Remind Me" and "My Life" just to name a few. Just Fine will give you the Ultimate Tribute concert experience. Satisfying and supplying you with your MJB fix. This band will take you back to the early days of Hip Hop Soul that you experienced in the 90's, giving you everything you remember about Multi- Award winner Mary J. Blige!
This 7-piece band's groove and sound provides you with the amazing throwback memories as well as the more recent feel good vibes from this musical icon.
This great unit is led by Professional Recording Drummer Rashad King and Lead vocalist and entertainer Ms. Tre' Jae who delivers the look and sound of her musical idol, Ms. Mary J. Blige!
Directions & Parking
A special preferred parking rate of only $5* is available for our patrons in our designated garage.
Bank of America Center Parking Garage
- Enter on Trade or 5th Streets between N. College and N. Brevard Streets.
The $5 rate is applicable when parked in the garage after 5pm on weekdays, Mon – Fri. If parked in the garage before 5pm, the $5 rate is void. There is no time restriction for the weekend, Sat & Sun.
GETTING AND USING YOUR PARKING PASS WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Pull the garage entry ticket when you arrive at the designated garage. You will need this to exit!
- Purchase a $5 Blumenthal exit pass at the theater or >click here to purchase in advance online. If you would rather purchase by phone, please call 704.335.1010*
WHEN YOU EXIT
- Insert your garage entry ticket into the yellow slot. Amount due will display on the screen.
- Insert your Blumenthal exit pass in the same yellow slot, with the arrow pointing at slot.
- Gate arm will rise and screen will display “drive safely.”
*Pre-paid parking is not available day of show.
>Purchase your Parking Exit Pass in Advance
The Booth Playhouse is located on the upper level of Founders Hall. Take the Bank of America Center Parking Garage elevator to the 6th level. Go through the Bank of America Center and cross the over-street walkway into Founders Hall. The Booth Playhouse will be on your immediate right.
Booth Playhouse at Blumenthal Performing Arts Center is located in Founders Hall and contains 434 seats in its orchestra and gallery levels.
It hosts a variety of dance, choral and other musical ensembles, as well as meetings, seminars and workshops.