Private Watch Party
Movie Musicals on the Big Screen! Limited capacity.
DateFeb 4 - 14, 2021
Ticket PricesEach private screening is $300 for the first 12 people. Additional guests (up to 25 total) can be added for $10 each. Please call 704-348-5752 to reserve your Private Watch Party!
- Feb 4| Thursday 7:00 PM
- Feb 7| Sunday 7:00 PM
- Feb 8| Monday 7:00 PM
- Feb 9| Tuesday 7:00 PM
- Feb 10| Wednesday 7:00 PM
- Feb 11| Thursday 7:00 PM
- Feb 13| Saturday 10:00 AM
- Feb 14| Sunday 7:00 PM
Experience an iconic movie musical like never before with a private, socially distanced screening for up to 25 friends and family! For only $300, groups get Booth Playhouse in Uptown Charlotte all to themselves to enjoy their favorite movie musical (see options below) on the big screen complete with dynamic audio from our state-of-the-art sound system. Perfect for families, friend groups and office outings, the Private Watch Party features socially-distanced seating, free popcorn, soda and bottled water for each guest, and exclusive access to one of Uptown's most cherished theaters. Beer, wine and additional snacks are available for purchase. Step into the impeccably decorated Booth Playhouse to create a once-in-a-lifetime experience with the ones you love.
Directions & Parking
A special preferred parking rate of only $5* is available for our patrons in our designated garage.
Bank of America Center Parking Garage
- Enter on Trade or 5th Streets between N. College and N. Brevard Streets.
The $5 rate is applicable when parked in the garage after 5pm on weekdays, Mon – Fri. If parked in the garage before 5pm, the $5 rate is void. There is no time restriction for the weekend, Sat & Sun.
GETTING AND USING YOUR PARKING PASS WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Pull the garage entry ticket when you arrive at the designated garage. You will need this to exit!
- Purchase a $5 Blumenthal exit pass at the theater or >click here to purchase in advance online. If you would rather purchase by phone, please call 704.335.1010*
WHEN YOU EXIT
- Insert your garage entry ticket into the yellow slot. Amount due will display on the screen.
- Insert your Blumenthal exit pass in the same yellow slot, with the arrow pointing at slot.
- Gate arm will rise and screen will display “drive safely.”
*Pre-paid parking is not available day of show.
>Purchase your Parking Exit Pass in Advance
The Booth Playhouse is located on the upper level of Founders Hall. Take the Bank of America Center Parking Garage elevator to the 6th level. Go through the Bank of America Center and cross the over-street walkway into Founders Hall. The Booth Playhouse will be on your immediate right.
For the low cost of $300 (plus tax), groups get the following:
- A private screening for up to 12 guests in Booth Playhouse. Additional guests can be added for only $10 per person, up to 25 total guests.
- Popcorn, soda and/or bottled water for each guest. Beer, wine and additional snacks will be available for purchase at the theater.
- A personal watch party concierge who will help you book and customize your screening for a safe and exciting experience
Select from these Films
Stage and Screen
- Chicago (2002 film)
- Disney’s Aladdin (2019 film)
- Disney’s Frozen (2013 film)
- Disney’s Into the Woods (2014 film)
- Disney’s Mary Poppins (1964 film)
- Disney’s Newsies (1992 film)
- Dreamgirls (2006 film)
- Grease (1978 film)
- Hairspray (2007 film)
- Les Misérables (2012 film)
- Mamma Mia (2008 film)
- Rent (2005 film)
- Rodgers & Hammerstein's Cinderella (1997 film starring Brandy & Whitney Houston)
- Singin’ in the Rain (1952 film)
- The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas (1982 film)
- The Phantom of the Opera (2004 film)
- The Producers (2005 film)
- The Wiz (1978 film)
- The Wizard of Oz (1939 film)
- A Star is Born (2019 film)
- Across the Universe (2007 film)
- Dirty Dancing (1987 film)
- Disney’s Frozen II (2019 film)
- Disney’s Moana (2016 film)
- Disney’s The Lion King (1994 animated film)
- Disney’s The Little Mermaid (1989 film)
- Fame (1980 film)
- Footloose (1984 film)
- La La Land (2016 film)
- O Brother, Where Art Thou? (2000 film)
- Rocketman (2019 film)
- Saturday Night Fever (1977 film)
- Selena (1997 film)
- The Bodyguard (1992 film)
Don't see your favorite film listed? Give us a call at 704-348-5752 to inquire about specific titles.
- Thursday, Feb. 4 - 7 PM
- Sunday, Feb. 7 - 7 PM
- Monday, Feb. 8 - 7 PM
- Tuesday, Feb. 9 - 7 PM
- Wednesday, Feb. 10 - 7 PM
- Thursday, Feb. 11 - 7 PM
- Saturday, Feb. 13 - 10 AM
- Sunday, Feb, 14 - 7 PM
Looking for another date or time? Give us a call at 704-348-5752 to inquire about alternative days and times.
*Watch parties must be booked no less than 72 hours before scheduled time. Dates and times are subject to change. Films for booked watch parties must be selected no less than 72 hours prior to scheduled screening time.
Health & Safety Information
- Masks are required for all guests except when actively eating and/or drinking.
- All guests will be required to have a temperature check and answer a COVID questionnaire prior to entry.
- Seating inside the theater will be socially distanced.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available.
Additional Ticket Information
Call 704-348-5752 to book your Private Watch Party!
Booth Playhouse at Blumenthal Performing Arts Center is located in Founders Hall and contains 434 seats in its orchestra and gallery levels.
It hosts a variety of dance, choral and other musical ensembles, as well as meetings, seminars and workshops.