Revòl: the story of a flag
Nouveau Sud presents
“REVÓL: The Story of a Flag”
Playing at The Booth Playhouse August 21, 22, & 23 at 7:30p
REVÓL follows the history of a flag. From its first inception and the battles which followed, we see the stories of many characters throughout hundreds of years. REVÓL connects events, people, and images to give insight on the lives of millions. By crafting living, breathing images we believe we can tell a powerful, impactful story around on-going issues in our society.
With this production, Nouveau Sud lies between contemporary and modern circus. REVÓL includes a mix of unique and surrealistic characters, exciting acrobatic acts, and live music. Through these elements and more, we create the dark and mysterious world of REVÓL.
“Stories are local, but emotions are universal.” – Franco Dragone
Directions & Parking
A special preferred parking rate of only $5* is available for our patrons in our designated garage.
Bank of America Center Parking Garage
- Enter on Trade or 5th Streets between N. College and N. Brevard Streets.
The $5 rate is applicable when parked in the garage after 5pm on weekdays, Mon – Fri. If parked in the garage before 5pm, the $5 rate is void. There is no time restriction for the weekend, Sat & Sun.
GETTING AND USING YOUR PARKING PASS WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Pull the garage entry ticket when you arrive at the designated garage. You will need this to exit!
- Purchase a $5 Blumenthal exit pass at the theater or click here to purchase in advance online. If you would rather purchase by phone, please call 704.335.1010*
WHEN YOU EXIT
- Insert your garage entry ticket into the yellow slot. Amount due will display on the screen.
- Insert your Blumenthal exit pass in the same yellow slot, with the arrow pointing at slot.
- Gate arm will rise and screen will display “drive safely.”
*Pre-paid parking is not available day of show.
The Booth Playhouse is located on the upper level of Founders Hall. Take the Bank of America Center Parking Garage elevator to the 6th level. Go through the Bank of America Center and cross the over-street walkway into Founders Hall. The Booth Playhouse will be on your immediate right.
Booth Playhouse at Blumenthal Performing Arts Center is located in Founders Hall and contains 434 seats in its orchestra and gallery levels.
It hosts a variety of dance, choral and other musical ensembles, as well as meetings, seminars and workshops.