Posted: Apr 1, 2022
Customer Service Representative - Part Time
Company: Blumenthal Performing Arts
Salary Range: $15 Hour
Process and handle ticket sales for a wide variety of events and performances and assist with team projects. Provide exceptional customer service to patrons in person at events, by phone, and in written communication. The position is a hybrid role consisting of work from home shifts as well as on site shifts in the call center and at events and requires availability to work evening and weekend shifts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify and assess customer’s needs both in person and virtually through chats, emails, and calls.
- Efficiently and accurately answer customer inquiries to deliver clear and informative communication related to events, ticket packages, special offers, seating options/prices and other Blumenthal policies.
- Provide quick, efficient, and accurate sales of single tickets, ticket packages, and other related items through our ticketing system.
- Collect complete and accurately data into the appropriate systems and maintain quality database procedures.
- Incorporate cross-selling and upselling to enhance guest experiences and deliver best value and experience.
- Listen closely, empathize, and apply sound judgement to identify and quickly resolve concerns for patrons within the guidelines established by Blumenthal. Escalating unresolved problems as appropriate per our policies.
- Handle all information, including sensitive financial data, and cash, as directed.
- Document tasked projects and customer responses.
- Assist in printing, packaging, and distributing of tickets and other materials to customers.
- Operate a variety of soft such as the ticketing system, customer contact system, and Microsoft 365 (including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Teams).
- Interact well and communicate clearly with diverse groups and individuals such as the immediate supervisor, co-workers, patrons, and the public.
- Maintain in depth current information for shows, events, sellable items, policies, and procedures for Blumenthal Performing Arts, various Resident Companies, and CarolinaTix clients.
- Troubleshoot patron concerns, requests, or feedback in a timely and courteous manner.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Minimum requirement of a high school diploma or GED equivalent supplemented by previous customer service experience, OR
- An equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 preferred
- Previous experience working with CRM software preferred
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Due to this position being a hybrid work from home and in person position, the ideal candidate needs to have reliable at home internet connection and reliable transportation.
- Schedule flexibility
- Ability to thrive in a high-paced environment
- High productivity
- Strong work ethic and high quality of work
- Time management efficiency
- Positive Attitude and desire to work as part of a team