Do you dream of being center stage? Here's your chance!
Blumenthal’s Open Mic invites local performing artists of all experience levels to perform on stage. Instrumentalists, singers, dancers, storytellers, poets, jugglers, magicians, and all other performers are welcome! We accept performers and spectators of all ages.
Interested In Performing?
Sign up here.
How Do I Register To Perform At Open Mic?
Please use the link about to be considered to perform in the next Open Mic. Due to great interest, we have implemented a lottery system to select performers. To receive sign-up information for future lotteries, join our e-mail club or send questions to email@example.com. You can also check for information on the Open Mic Night event pages.
Two weeks before an Open Mic event an email will be sent that includes a link to submit your request to performance. Those who have submitted a request to perform will be informed 8 days before the event if you’ve been selected. If you’re not selected to perform for the upcoming event, feel free to attend as an audience member and cheer on your peers! Consider re-submitting your act for a future Open Mic!
What Are The Open Mic Performance Guidelines?
- Performances must be no longer than 5 minutes
- Performances must be appropriate for a general audience—inclusive of very young children.
- Performances must stay within the stage dimensions: 33’ wide x 18’ deep
- Blumenthal can provide: up to 5 microphones, an auxiliary cable (to connect to a phone or computer via headphone jack or USB), 1 DI box and cord for instrument amplification (1/4" plug), chair(s)/ stool(s).
- Technical needs/requests for your act must be submitted along with your request for a performance slot.
- Each performer and group must set up the stage for their act within 90 seconds and clear the stage of their properties within the same amount of time.
Don't Want To Take The Stage?
Check out great local talent by being a member of our Open Mic audience! Audience seating is first-come, first-served for this FREE event, so arrive early to snag a great seat to see these fun and engaging performances that range from comedians and jugglers to singers and dancers and everything in between!
Upcoming Open Mic Events