National Geographic Live
2019-2020 National Geographic Live season tickets available now!
Dynamic events. Fascinating people. Captivating stories.
National Geographic Live returns to give Charlotte-area explorers a unique look into the natural world. Join Blumenthal Performing Arts and Discovery Place Science in connecting with others who share your curiosity through another season of extraordinary presentations and interactive events.
In addition to compelling speakers, your ticket includes parties at Discovery Place Science. Explore the evening's topic with hands-on activities and engaging conversation with other guests.
Season tickets available now!
Season ticket package pricing starts at $58.50. Payment plans are also available. Please call 704-335-1010 to take advantage of a payment plan option.
What shows are included in a 2019-20 National Geographic Live season ticket?
- [already occurred] The Search for Life Beyond Earth, presented by astrobiologist Kevin Hand - Oct. 29, 2019
- Ocean Soul, presented by underwater photographer Brian Skerry - Jan. 28, 2020
- Into the Arctic Kingdom, presented by photographer Florian Schulz - Mar. 24, 2020
- Plus special events at Discovery Place Science
Discovery Place Science Parties
Expand your curiosity with events at Discovery Place Science!
Your tickets to each of the National Geographic Live presentations include a reception at Discovery Place Science where you will enjoy an array of activities and light bites themed to that evening's topic. The speaker will be in attendance to meet and chat with Charlotte explorers.
- Jan. 28, 2020 - Ocean Soul pre-show party begins at 6 p.m.
- Mar. 24, 2020 - Into the Arctic Kingdom post-show party immediately following presentation; includes access to Antarctic Dinosaurs exhibit
National Geographic Live season ticket holders can opt for an extended payment plan.