345 N. College St. , Charlotte, NC 28202
Directions & Parking
A special preferred parking rate of only $5* is available for our patrons in our designated garage.
7th Street Station Parking Garage
Enter on 6th or 7th Streets between N. College and N. Brevard Streets.
*The $5 rate is applicable when parked in the garage after 5pm on weekdays, Mon – Fri. If parked in the garage before 5pm, the $5 rate is void. There is no time restriction for the weekend, Sat & Sun.
**If you are attending a Theater Tour or a Ghost Tour, parking for the $5 rate is available during the times listed above with CASH ONLY.
Getting and Using Your Parking Pass When You Arrive
- Pull the garage entry ticket when you arrive at the designated garage. You will need this to exit!
- Purchase a $5 Blumenthal exit pass at the theater. If you would rather purchase by phone, please call 704.372.1000*
When You Exit
- Insert your garage entry ticket into the yellow slot. Amount due will display on the screen.
- Insert your Blumenthal exit pass in the same yellow slot, with arrow pointing at slot.
- Gate arm will rise and screen will display “drive safely.”
*Pre-paid parking is not available day of show.
>CLICK HERE to Purchase your Parking Exit Pass in Advance
CLICK HERE for parking information for Blumenthal Performing Arts Center events. (Belk Theater, Booth Playhouse, Stage Door Theater)
CLICK HERE for parking information for Knight Theater events.
Suggested Light Rail Station:
7th STREET STATION – Suggested if you are attending an event at Spirit Square (McGlohon Theater and Duke Energy Theater)