Looking for a hands-on work experience and internship program in the field of arts administration and the performing arts?
For students seeking real-world experience in careers related to the performing arts, Blumenthal offers internship opportunities with hands-on and instructional learning experiences for college and graduate students. Available in a wide range of Blumenthal departments, our Education team coordinates all incoming intern experiences. Full-time BPA internships (30+ hours per week) require a minimum student commitment of ten weeks. Pending the needs of individual departments, and true to the nature of the world of performing arts, flexibility in daily and/or weekly work scheduling is often required. To assist full-time interns with living expenses, Blumenthal provides a stipend of $250 per week.
Have questions? Contact the Education Team at [email protected]!
- See below for application and internship guidelines
We are no longer accepting internship applications for Summer 2021.
Fall 2021 Internships
Please check back in June for details and timeline regarding Fall 2021 internships
Submit the following materials:
- A completed Internship application form
- A writing sample that describes your background and professional interest, as well as a statement of career goals and objectives
- A current resume
- A copy of your most recent college transcripts
- A letter of recommendation from a faculty advisor or other appropriate reference