Looking for a hands-on work experience and internship program in the field of arts administration and the performing arts?
For students seeking real-world experience in careers related to the performing arts, Blumenthal offers internship opportunities with hands-on and instructional learning experiences for college and graduate students. Available in a wide range of Blumenthal departments, our Education team coordinates all incoming intern experiences. Full-time BPA internships (30+ hours per week) require a minimum student commitment of ten weeks. Pending the needs of individual departments, and true to the nature of the world of performing arts, flexibility in daily and/or weekly work scheduling is often required. To assist full-time interns with living expenses, Blumenthal provides a stipend of $250 per week.
Have questions? Contact the Education Team at [email protected]!
- Please apply between March 1 and April 15 for consideration.
- Please apply between June 1 and June 30 for consideration.
- Please apply between November 1 and November 30 for consideration.
Submit the following materials:
- A completed Internship application form
- A writing sample that describes your background and professional interest, as well as a statement of career goals and objectives
- A current resume
- A copy of your most recent college transcripts
- A letter of recommendation from a faculty advisor or other appropriate reference