Ticket Donation Request Form
Blumenthal Arts strives to bring entertainment and enrichment to our community. If you would like to request tickets to be donated to your organization please use the form below. A letter on your official letterhead is required. Please carefully read the guidelines below before submitting your request.
- Requesting organizations must be a Charlotte area-based nonprofit, 501(c)3.
- Requests must be submitted at least 30 days in advance of your event. Each donation is for two (2) tickets for the date specified in the dropdown menu. No exchanges.
- We accept requests by mail or this online form.
- We only provide in-kind ticket donations based on the availability of tickets. Please select which show you would like tickets for from the dropdown menu in the form. If your event is after the last available show option, please check back later for future options.
Donation requests must be on official letterhead of the requesting nonprofit organization and include the following information:
- Name and date of event
- Description of event
- How tickets will be distributed (e.g. raffle, silent auction, etc.)
- Nonprofit ID number
- Contact person's name, phone and e-mail
- Past support of an organization or event does not guarantee future support.
- Requests for donations are limited to one request per year, per organization.
- We receive hundreds of donation requests a year, and although we would love to support all worthwhile causes, we regret that we cannot grant every request.