Looking for a hands-on work experience and internship program in the field of arts administration and the performing arts?
For students seeking real-world experience in careers related to the performing arts, Blumenthal offers internship opportunities with hands-on and instructional learning experiences for college and graduate students. Available in a wide range of Blumenthal departments, our Education team coordinates all incoming intern experiences. Full-time BPA internships (30+ hours per week) require a minimum student commitment of ten weeks. Pending the needs of individual departments, and true to the nature of the world of performing arts, flexibility in daily and/or weekly work scheduling is often required. To assist full-time interns with living expenses, Blumenthal provides a stipend of $250 per week.
Have questions? Contact the Education Team at [email protected]!
See below for application and internship guidelines. Applications submitted outside of the application window will not be considered.
Spring 2022 internship applications will be accepted November 1-30, 2021.
Applications will be accepted for internships in the following departments:
- Please check back later for available Spring 2022 internships.
Submit the following materials:
- A completed internship application form
- A cover letter describing your educational background, work experience, and career interest
- A current resume
- An unofficial (unsealed) copy of your most recent college transcript
- A letter of recommendation from a faculty advisor or other appropriate reference