Sophie Stromberg, Vivianne Neely, Valeria Velasco, Kenzie Rees, Riglee Ruth Bryson and Bronte Harrison in the National Tour of ANNIE. Photo by Matthew Murphy and Evan Zimmerman for MurphyMade.
Ellie Pulsifer (center) as Annie and Company in the National Tour of ANNIE. Photo by Matthew Murphy and Evan Zimmerman for MurphyMade.
Ellie Pulsifer and Christopher Swan in the 2022 company of ANNIE. Photo by Matthew Murphy and Evan Zimmerman for MurphyMade.
DateMay 30 - June 4, 2023
Ticket PricesPrices begin at $25.00
On SaleOn Sale Now
Groups of 10+ receive 10% off. Valid on select performances and price zones.
Special OffersStudent Rush Offer for AnnieFamily Four Pack Offer on AnnieGal Pals Offer for AnnieMake a Date Offer for Annie
- June 2| Friday 8:00 PM Get Tickets
- June 3| Saturday 2:00 PM Limited Availability Get Tickets
- June 3| Saturday 8:00 PM Best Availability! Get Tickets
- June 4| Sunday 1:30 PM Limited Availability Get Tickets
- June 4| Sunday 7:00 PM Best Availability! Get Tickets
Holding onto hope when times are tough can take an awful lot of determination, and sometimes, an awful lot of determination comes in a surprisingly small package. Little Orphan Annie has reminded generations of theatergoers that sunshine is always right around the corner, and now the best-loved musical of all time is set to return in a new production – just as you remember it and just when we need it most.
Annie, directed by Jenn Thompson, features the iconic book and score, written by Tony Award®-winners Thomas Meehan, Charles Strouse and Martin Charnin. This celebration of family, optimism and the American spirit remains the ultimate cure for all the hard knocks life throws your way.
Recommended for ages 5+.
Audio Description will be provided at the 1:30 performance on Sunday, June 4.
ASL services will be provided at the 1:30 performance on Sunday, June 4.
Directions & Parking
A special preferred parking rate of only $10* is available for our patrons in the Bank of American Center Parking Garage.
- Entrances at: 150 N. College St. and 290 E. 5th St.
The $10 rate is applicable when parked in the garage after 5pm on weekdays, Monday-Friday. If parked in the garage before 5pm, the $10 rate is void. There is no time restriction for the weekend, Saturday and Sunday.
Getting and Using Your Parking Pass When You Arrive
- Pull the garage entry ticket when you arrive at the designated garage. You will need this to exit!
- Purchase a $10 Blumenthal exit pass at the theater or click here to purchase in advance online. If you would rather purchase by phone, please call 704.372.1000.*
When You Exit
- Insert your garage entry ticket into the yellow slot. Amount due will display on the screen.
- Insert your Blumenthal exit pass in the same yellow slot, with the arrow pointing at slot.
- Gate arm will rise and the screen will display “drive safely.”
*Pre-paid parking is not available day of show.
PURCHASE YOUR PARKING EXIT PASS IN ADVANCE
Bring your pre-purchased parking pass with you to the show and exchange for an exit pass or purchase your exit pass at the box office or parking stations at the show.
Belk Theater features state-of-the-art equipment, production and support capabilities and can host any event, from grand opera to rock to corporate annual meetings and lectures.
The theater features a contemporary European horseshoe arrangement for an intimate atmosphere and world-class acoustics. The most distant seat is less than 135 feet from the stage.
A hallmark of the theater’s design is some 2,400 “points of light” in the audience chamber, part of a dazzling fiber optic network with multi-color capabilities.
Renowned architect Cesar Pelli designed the Performing Arts Center, which opened in 1992, as well as the adjacent Bank of America Corporate Center and Founders Hall. The Center’s name honors the contributions of the people of the state of North Carolina as well as the generosity of the Blumenthal Foundation, the largest private donor to the capital campaign.