Back to the Future: The Musical
DateJuly 9 - 21, 2024
Ticket PricesSelect dates available only with a 2023-2024 PNC Broadway Lights Season Ticket
On SaleOn Sale TBA
For more information, call 704.348.5752 Monday-Friday from 10AM-6PM or email us anytime at email@example.com!
- July 9| Tuesday 7:30 PM On Sale TBA
- July 10| Wednesday 7:30 PM On Sale TBA
- July 11| Thursday 7:30 PM On Sale TBA
- July 12| Friday 8:00 PM On Sale TBA
- July 13| Saturday 2:00 PM On Sale TBA
- July 13| Saturday 8:00 PM On Sale TBA
- July 14| Sunday 1:30 PM On Sale TBA
- July 14| Sunday 7:00 PM On Sale TBA
- July 16| Tuesday 7:30 PM On Sale TBA
- July 17| Wednesday 7:30 PM On Sale TBA
- July 18| Thursday 7:30 PM On Sale TBA
- July 19| Friday 8:00 PM On Sale TBA
- July 20| Saturday 2:00 PM On Sale TBA
- July 20| Saturday 8:00 PM On Sale TBA
- July 21| Sunday 1:30 PM On Sale TBA
- July 21| Sunday 7:00 PM On Sale TBA
Great Scott! BACK TO THE FUTURE, the beloved, cinematic classic is now a Broadway musical with its destination set for Charlotte in 2024. When Marty McFly finds himself transported back to 1955 in a time machine built by the eccentric scientist Doc Brown, he accidentally changes the course of history. Now he’s in a race against time to fix the present, escape the past, and send himself... back to the future. Winner of the 2022 Olivier Award for Best New Musical, when BACK TO THE FUTURE hits 88mph, it’ll change musical theater history forever.
Directions & Parking
A special preferred parking rate of only $10* is available for our patrons in the Bank of American Center Parking Garage.
- Entrances at: 150 N. College St. and 290 E. 5th St.
The $10 rate is applicable when parked in the garage after 5pm on weekdays, Monday-Friday. If parked in the garage before 5pm, the $10 rate is void. There is no time restriction for the weekend, Saturday and Sunday.
Getting and Using Your Parking Pass When You Arrive
- Pull the garage entry ticket when you arrive at the designated garage. You will need this to exit!
- Purchase a $10 Blumenthal exit pass at the theater or click here to purchase in advance online. If you would rather purchase by phone, please call 704.372.1000.*
When You Exit
- Insert your garage entry ticket into the yellow slot. Amount due will display on the screen.
- Insert your Blumenthal exit pass in the same yellow slot, with the arrow pointing at slot.
- Gate arm will rise and the screen will display “drive safely.”
*Pre-paid parking is not available day of show.
PURCHASE YOUR PARKING EXIT PASS IN ADVANCE
Bring your pre-purchased parking pass with you to the show and exchange for an exit pass or purchase your exit pass at the box office or parking stations at the show.
Belk Theater features state-of-the-art equipment, production and support capabilities and can host any event, from grand opera to rock to corporate annual meetings and lectures.
The theater features a contemporary European horseshoe arrangement for an intimate atmosphere and world-class acoustics. The most distant seat is less than 135 feet from the stage.
A hallmark of the theater’s design is some 2,400 “points of light” in the audience chamber, part of a dazzling fiber optic network with multi-color capabilities.
Renowned architect Cesar Pelli designed the Performing Arts Center, which opened in 1992, as well as the adjacent Bank of America Corporate Center and Founders Hall. The Center’s name honors the contributions of the people of the state of North Carolina as well as the generosity of the Blumenthal Foundation, the largest private donor to the capital campaign.