Best of The Charlotte 48 Hour Film Project
Come and witness the best films of this year's Charlotte 48 Hour film project! Blumenthal is hosting local creatives in the beautiful Booth Playhouse!
This event is the culmination of more than 500 local people working together to create a collection of more than 15 short films. These local artists come together to form teams which are assigned a genre, a character's name, a prop and a line of dialogue. They then get 48 hour to create a seven minute short film.
This event will screen only the best of the 2019 collection!
If you are looking to learn what Charlotte is made of creatively then this is the event for you.
Directions & Parking
A special preferred parking rate of only $5* is available for our patrons in our designated garage.
Bank of America Center Parking Garage
- Enter on Trade or 5th Streets between N. College and N. Brevard Streets.
The $5 rate is applicable when parked in the garage after 5pm on weekdays, Mon – Fri. If parked in the garage before 5pm, the $5 rate is void. There is no time restriction for the weekend, Sat & Sun.
GETTING AND USING YOUR PARKING PASS WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Pull the garage entry ticket when you arrive at the designated garage. You will need this to exit!
- Purchase a $5 Blumenthal exit pass at the theater or click here to purchase in advance online. If you would rather purchase by phone, please call 704.335.1010*
WHEN YOU EXIT
- Insert your garage entry ticket into the yellow slot. Amount due will display on the screen.
- Insert your Blumenthal exit pass in the same yellow slot, with the arrow pointing at slot.
- Gate arm will rise and screen will display “drive safely.”
*Pre-paid parking is not available day of show.
The Booth Playhouse is located on the upper level of Founders Hall. Take the Bank of America Center Parking Garage elevator to the 6th level. Go through the Bank of America Center and cross the over-street walkway into Founders Hall. The Booth Playhouse will be on your immediate right.
Booth Playhouse at Blumenthal Performing Arts Center is located in Founders Hall and contains 434 seats in its orchestra and gallery levels.
It hosts a variety of dance, choral and other musical ensembles, as well as meetings, seminars and workshops.