Burlesque 3000 - Summer Edition
DateJuly 15, 2023
On SaleOn Sale Now
- July 15| Saturday 7:00 PM Get Tickets
- July 15| Saturday 9:30 PM Get Tickets
A Burlesque show designed for the 21st century.
This modern production evokes the sights and sounds of legendary Vaudeville, combined with the sensual and seductive trappings of the French Quarters’ infamous “red light district”, while possessing the marvel, splendor and grandeur of “old gay Paris”. Be beguiled by some of the most beautiful, talented and professional burlesque dancers from across the country. Following in the tradition of the great Josephine Baker, Gypsy Rose Lee, Tempest Storm, Blaze Starr and the amazing women who used burlesque as a platform to express true artistic freedom and push forward, the sexual liberation of women through the 20’s, 30,s and 40’s.
The Uptown Jass Band will be performing music from the “golden age” of jazz - Jelly Roll Morton, Cab Calloway, Benny Goodman and Louis Jordan, are just some of the legendary artists featured throughout the night. Our Master of Ceremonies will be your guide through an evening of fun, laughs and modern satire along with a cast of characters that will keep you entertained and on the edge of your seat. Come celebrate the “Art of Burlesque”.
Presented by QCMEDIA CLT
Ages 21+ - Nudity - Adult Language - Shocking/Startling
Directions & Parking
A special preferred parking rate of only $10* is available for our patrons in our designated garage.
Bank of America Center Parking Garage
- Enter on Trade or 5th Streets between N. College and N. Brevard Streets.
The $10 rate is applicable when parked in the garage after 5pm on weekdays, Mon – Fri. If parked in the garage before 5pm, the $10 rate is void. There is no time restriction for the weekend, Sat & Sun.
GETTING AND USING YOUR PARKING PASS WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Pull the garage entry ticket when you arrive at the designated garage. You will need this to exit!
- Purchase a $10 Blumenthal exit pass at the theater or >click here to purchase in advance online. If you would rather purchase by phone, please call 704.335.1010*
WHEN YOU EXIT
- Insert your garage entry ticket into the yellow slot. Amount due will display on the screen.
- Insert your Blumenthal exit pass in the same yellow slot, with the arrow pointing at slot.
- Gate arm will rise and screen will display “drive safely.”
*Pre-paid parking is not available day of show.
PURCHASE YOUR PARKING EXIT PASS IN ADVANCE
Bring your pre-purchased parking pass with you to the show and exchange for an exit pass or purchase your exit pass at the box office or parking stations at the show.
The Booth Playhouse is located on the upper level of Founders Hall. Take the Bank of America Center Parking Garage elevator to the 6th level. Go through the Bank of America Center and cross the over-street walkway into Founders Hall. The Booth Playhouse will be on your immediate right.
Booth Playhouse at Blumenthal Performing Arts Center is located in Founders Hall and contains 434 seats in its orchestra and gallery levels.
It hosts a variety of dance, choral and other musical ensembles, as well as meetings, seminars and workshops.