Charlotte Ballet: Nutcracker
- Dec 6| Friday 7:30 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 7| Saturday 2:00 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 7| Saturday 7:00 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 8| Sunday 2:00 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 8| Sunday 7:00 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 12| Thursday 7:30 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 13| Friday 7:30 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 14| Saturday 2:00 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 14| Saturday 7:00 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 15| Sunday 2:00 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 15| Sunday 7:00 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 19| Thursday 7:30 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 20| Friday 2:00 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 20| Friday 7:30 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 21| Saturday 2:00 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 21| Saturday 7:00 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 22| Sunday 2:00 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 22| Sunday 7:00 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 23| Monday 2:00 PM Get Tickets
Experience the wonder and joy of the holidays at Charlotte Ballet’s Nutcracker! Clara’s classic tale comes to life with the treasured music of Tchaikovsky performed live by Charlotte Symphony and choreography by Jean-Pierre Bonnefoux. Join the Sugar Plum Fairy on a fantastical journey through the Land of Sweets in this beloved family tradition!
Directions & Parking
A special preferred parking rate of only $5* is available for our patrons in our designated garage.
Bank of America Center Parking Garage
Entrances at: 150 N. College St. and 290 E. 5th St.
The $5 rate is applicable when parked in the garage after 5pm on weekdays, Mon – Fri. If parked in the garage before 5pm, the $5 rate is void. There is no time restriction for the weekend, Sat & Sun.
Getting and Using Your Parking Pass When You Arrive
- Pull the garage entry ticket when you arrive at the designated garage. You will need this to exit!
- Purchase a $5 Blumenthal exit pass at the theater or >click here to purchase in advance online. If you would rather purchase by phone, please call 704.335.1010*
When You Exit
- Insert your garage entry ticket into the yellow slot. Amount due will display on the screen.
- Insert your Blumenthal exit pass in the same yellow slot, with the arrow pointing at slot.
- Gate arm will rise and the screen will display “drive safely.”
*Pre-paid parking is not available day of show.
Belk Theater features state-of-the-art equipment, production and support capabilities and can host any event, from grand opera to rock to corporate annual meetings and lectures.
The theater features a contemporary European horseshoe arrangement for an intimate atmosphere and world-class acoustics. The most distant seat is less than 135 feet from the stage.
A hallmark of the theater’s design is some 2,400 “points of light” in the audience chamber, part of a dazzling fiber optic network with multi-color capabilities.
Renowned architect Cesar Pelli designed the Performing Arts Center, which opened in 1992, as well as the adjacent Bank of America Corporate Center and Founders Hall. The Center’s name honors the contributions of the people of the state of North Carolina as well as the generosity of the Blumenthal Foundation, the largest private donor to the capital campaign.