Clara's Trip: A Cirque and Dance Nutcracker Story
- Dec 13| Friday 7:30 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 14| Saturday 2:00 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 14| Saturday 7:00 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 15| Sunday 2:00 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 15| Sunday 6:00 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 20| Friday 7:30 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 21| Saturday 2:00 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 21| Saturday 7:00 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 22| Sunday 2:00 PM Get Tickets
A contemporary twist on a holiday classic.
Clara attends a holiday party hosted by Mr. and Mrs. Flowers. At the party, she meets Beau and they dance the night away. Only one problem. Clara is a passionate dancer but not the most coordinated. She trips, falls and is whisked off to the hospital to learn that her ankle is broken. That night her friends and get-well gifts swirl in her dreams. Come one, come all to the perfect holiday treat for your friends and family!
Directions & Parking
A special preferred parking rate of only $5* is available for our patrons in our designated garage.
Bank of America Center Parking Garage
- Enter on Trade or 5th Streets between N. College and N. Brevard Streets.
The $5 rate is applicable when parked in the garage after 5pm on weekdays, Mon – Fri. If parked in the garage before 5pm, the $5 rate is void. There is no time restriction for the weekend, Sat & Sun.
GETTING AND USING YOUR PARKING PASS WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Pull the garage entry ticket when you arrive at the designated garage. You will need this to exit!
- Purchase a $5 Blumenthal exit pass at the theater or click here to purchase in advance online. If you would rather purchase by phone, please call 704.335.1010*
WHEN YOU EXIT
- Insert your garage entry ticket into the yellow slot. Amount due will display on the screen.
- Insert your Blumenthal exit pass in the same yellow slot, with the arrow pointing at slot.
- Gate arm will rise and screen will display “drive safely.”
*Pre-paid parking is not available day of show.
The Booth Playhouse is located on the upper level of Founders Hall. Take the Bank of America Center Parking Garage elevator to the 6th level. Go through the Bank of America Center and cross the over-street walkway into Founders Hall. The Booth Playhouse will be on your immediate right.
Booth Playhouse at Blumenthal Performing Arts Center is located in Founders Hall and contains 434 seats in its orchestra and gallery levels.
It hosts a variety of dance, choral and other musical ensembles, as well as meetings, seminars and workshops.