Couple Things Podcast with Shawn Johnson and Andrew East
For the first time ever, former Olympic Gymnast Shawn Johnson and NFL player Andrew East are going on tour, bringing their hit podcast LIVE to Charlotte! You’ve tuned in to hear them open up and share their most vulnerable selves, now is your chance to spend a night together…IN-PERSON! At COUPLE THINGS LIVE, Shawn and Andrew will take you on an interactive journey through never-before-shared stories, onstage games, advice, exclusive content, Q&A, and more. Get ready to laugh (and cry) alongside your favorite couple in a whole new way!
VIP Meet & Greet Package
- One premium reserved seat (in front rows)
- Exclusive pre-show meet & greet and photo opportunity with Shawn and Andrew
- Signed VIP tour laminate
- Early enry into venue
Directions & Parking
A special preferred parking rate of only $5* is available for our patrons in our designated garage.
Bank of America Center Parking Garage
- Enter on Trade or 5th Streets between N. College and N. Brevard Streets.
The $5 rate is applicable when parked in the garage after 5pm on weekdays, Mon – Fri. If parked in the garage before 5pm, the $5 rate is void. There is no time restriction for the weekend, Sat & Sun.
GETTING AND USING YOUR PARKING PASS WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Pull the garage entry ticket when you arrive at the designated garage. You will need this to exit!
- Purchase a $5 Blumenthal exit pass at the theater or >click here to purchase in advance online. If you would rather purchase by phone, please call 704.335.1010*
WHEN YOU EXIT
- Insert your garage entry ticket into the yellow slot. Amount due will display on the screen.
- Insert your Blumenthal exit pass in the same yellow slot, with the arrow pointing at slot.
- Gate arm will rise and screen will display “drive safely.”
*Pre-paid parking is not available day of show.
>Purchase your Parking Exit Pass in Advance
The Booth Playhouse is located on the upper level of Founders Hall. Take the Bank of America Center Parking Garage elevator to the 6th level. Go through the Bank of America Center and cross the over-street walkway into Founders Hall. The Booth Playhouse will be on your immediate right.
Booth Playhouse at Blumenthal Performing Arts Center is located in Founders Hall and contains 434 seats in its orchestra and gallery levels.
It hosts a variety of dance, choral and other musical ensembles, as well as meetings, seminars and workshops.