Dial Medicine for Murder
DateSep 19, 2019
Ticket PricesPrices begin at $25.00
On SaleOn Sale Now
Special OffersWe Show Up Offer for Dial Medicine for Murder Advance Student Rush Offer for Dial Medicine for Murder
Groups10% for groups of 10+, with one (1) comp ticket
Dial Medicine for Murder: The Story of Shipman and Bodkin-Adams
Presented in association with the British American Business Council Charlotte
"The subject matter is sensational..." –The Times
Dr. John Bodkin-Adams: 160+ suspected victims. Dr. Harold Shipman: 450+ suspected victims. Potentially the two biggest serial killers in history. A pathological discussion by two good Doctors, who had connections to both.
Presented in the style of a docudrama, Dial Medicine for Murder relates and compares the dark stories of Dr. Harold Shipman and Dr. John Bodkin-Adams, two of the most dangerous and infamous British serial killers of the 20th century. Dr. Harry Brünjes and Dr. Andrew Johns offer their professional assessment of the two figures from a psychopathological perspective, juxtaposing the arrest, trial and aftermath of the two cases. The performance has been one of the great successes of the Edinburgh festival in the last two years, going on to tour across the U.K.
Directions & Parking
A special preferred parking rate of only $5* is available for our patrons in our designated garage.
Bank of America Center Parking Garage
- Enter on Trade or 5th Streets between N. College and N. Brevard Streets.
The $5 rate is applicable when parked in the garage after 5pm on weekdays, Mon – Fri. If parked in the garage before 5pm, the $5 rate is void. There is no time restriction for the weekend, Sat & Sun.
GETTING AND USING YOUR PARKING PASS WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Pull the garage entry ticket when you arrive at the designated garage. You will need this to exit!
- Purchase a $5 Blumenthal exit pass at the theater or click here to purchase in advance online. If you would rather purchase by phone, please call 704.335.1010*
WHEN YOU EXIT
- Insert your garage entry ticket into the yellow slot. Amount due will display on the screen.
- Insert your Blumenthal exit pass in the same yellow slot, with the arrow pointing at slot.
- Gate arm will rise and screen will display “drive safely.”
*Pre-paid parking is not available day of show.
The Booth Playhouse is located on the upper level of Founders Hall. Take the Bank of America Center Parking Garage elevator to the 6th level. Go through the Bank of America Center and cross the over-street walkway into Founders Hall. The Booth Playhouse will be on your immediate right.
Booth Playhouse at Blumenthal Performing Arts Center is located in Founders Hall and contains 434 seats in its orchestra and gallery levels.
It hosts a variety of dance, choral and other musical ensembles, as well as meetings, seminars and workshops.