NOW EXTENDED BY POPULAR DEMAND THROUGH NOVEMBER 21ST
Photo by Michael Brosilow.
Photo by Michael Brosilow
Immersive Van Gogh
- Oct 21| Thursday 12:00 PM Get Tickets
- Oct 22| Friday 12:00 PM Get Tickets
- Oct 23| Saturday 9:00 AM Get Tickets
- Oct 24| Sunday 10:00 AM Get Tickets
- Oct 28| Thursday 12:00 PM Get Tickets
- Oct 29| Friday 12:00 PM Get Tickets
- Oct 30| Saturday 9:00 AM Get Tickets
- Oct 31| Sunday 10:00 AM Get Tickets
- Nov 4| Thursday 12:00 PM Get Tickets
- Nov 5| Friday 11:00 AM Get Tickets
- Nov 6| Saturday 10:00 AM Get Tickets
- Nov 7| Sunday 10:00 AM Get Tickets
- Nov 11| Thursday 12:00 PM Get Tickets
- Nov 12| Friday 11:00 AM Get Tickets
- Nov 13| Saturday 10:00 AM Get Tickets
- Nov 14| Sunday 10:00 AM Get Tickets
- Nov 18| Thursday 12:00 PM Get Tickets
- Nov 19| Friday 11:00 AM Get Tickets
- Nov 20| Saturday 10:00 AM Get Tickets
- Nov 21| Sunday 10:00 AM Get Tickets
Lose yourself in 500,000 cubic feet of monumental projections animating Vincent van Gogh’s oeuvre. Wander through entrancing, moving images that highlight brushstrokes, detail, and color – truly illuminating the mind of the genius.
Visitors will be immersed in Van Gogh’s works – from his sunny landscapes and night scenes to his portraits and still life paintings. The installation includes the Mangeurs de pommes de terre (The Potato Eaters, 1885), the Nuit étoilée (Starry Night, 1889), Les Tournesols (Sunflowers, 1888), and La Chambre à coucher (The Bedroom, 1889), and so much more.
Astonishing in scale and breathtakingly imaginative, you will experience Van Gogh’s art in a completely new and unforgettable way.
The exhibit is designed and conceived by Massimiliano Siccardi, with soundtrack by Luca Longobardi, who both pioneered immersive digital art experiences in France.
Immersive Van Gogh Charlotte is fully accessible. This includes accessible parking options. Guests are welcome to bring their own walkers, wheelchairs, or scooters. We will also have a limited number of wheelchairs available first-come, first served. There are also some seating options throughout the exhibit for patrons who may need a break from standing, or who cannot easily sit on the floor.
Audio desciption is available upon request. Must give one week notice prior to the date you are attending.
If you have any additional questions around accessibility, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist.
Health & Safety Information
Health and safety protocols based on current conditions and guidance from public officials could be in place at the time of your performance and may include a mask requirement.
Blumenthal Performing Arts may refund the purchase price, refuse admission or remove a guest from the venue for failure to follow any health and safety measures in effect at the time of your showing.
Know Before You Gogh
Relaxed Performances are available July 13 and August 3 at 10 AM.
Our Relaxed Performances are open, welcoming and accessible to all that want to experience the excitement of Immersive Van Gogh in a comfortable and low key style. Relaxed Performances will have slight adaptations to the experience to offer anyone, including those with autism and developmental, sensory or communication differences, a way to engage with the show in whatever way feels good to them.
When attending a Relaxed Performance, you can expect:
- A lower music volume, which accompanies the video display
- Spaces right outside of the gallery that are free from video and loud sounds if you need a break
- Quiet areas with sensory bins, tactile opportunities and books
- Professional teaching staff on hand to gently assist with wandering, defensive or quiet friends
- A judgement-free “no shushing” experience where you’re free to roam, talk, laugh, touch the walls, lay on the floor and otherwise engage freely with the work at your comfort level
For more information on our Relaxed Performances and what to expect from the show, email email@example.com.
Additional Ticket Information
Admission for Immersive Van Gogh is reserved by day and time when purchasing tickets. A variety of premium ticket options that include flexible entry times and various Van Gogh souvenirs will be available for purchase.
Nestled right outside Uptown Charlotte, Camp North End is a 76-acre mixed-use development featuring award-winning restaurants, retail shopping and ample outdoor space for visitors to lounge year-round.
Additionally, Camp North End houses the historic Ford Building, a former Ford factory that recently received a local historic landmark designation. Designed by Albert Kahn of Detroit architecture fame, the Ford Building dates back to 1924 and was once a manufacturing plant for Model T and Model A cars. During WWII, the site was fully built out by the U.S. Army as a quartermaster depot that provisioned Army facilities across the eastern United States.