Stephanie J. Block and Sebastian Arcelus. Photo by Matthew Murphy and Evan Zimmerman for MurphyMade.
David Patrick Kelly, Kennedy Kanagawa, and Cole Thompson. Photo by Matthew Murphy and Evan Zimmerman for MurphyMade.
Into the Woods
DateApr 11 - 16, 2023
Ticket PricesPrices begin at $35.00
On SaleOn Sale Now
Groups of 15+ receive 10% off. Valid on select performances.
Special OffersAdvance Student Rush Offer for Into the Woods
- Apr 11| Tuesday 7:30 PM Get Tickets
- Apr 12| Wednesday 7:30 PM Get Tickets
- Apr 13| Thursday 7:30 PM Get Tickets
- Apr 14| Friday 8:00 PM Get Tickets
- Apr 15| Saturday 2:00 PM Get Tickets
- Apr 15| Saturday 8:00 PM Get Tickets
- Apr 16| Sunday 1:30 PM Get Tickets
- Apr 16| Sunday 7:00 PM Get Tickets
Here’s a reason to be happy ever after...
Direct from Broadway, the critically acclaimed and much beloved production of Stephen Sondheim and James Lapine’s Tony®-winning triumph is coming to Charlotte with its Broadway stars to boot. Into the Woods features Montego Glover as The Witch, Stephanie J. Block as The Baker’s Wife, Sebastian Arcelus as The Baker, and Gavin Creel as Cinderella’s Prince/Wolf – all reprising their Broadway roles – in a production called “radiant” (Variety), “enchanting” (The Wall Street Journal), and “a priceless revival with a perfect cast” (The Washington Post). Directed by Lear deBessonet (Hercules), this theatrical event honors Sondheim’s legendary memory and his Broadway masterpiece like never before.
“Should you go? Of course you should!” (The New York Times).
Not recommended for children under 4.
Directions & Parking
A special preferred parking rate of only $10* is available for our patrons in our designated garages.
Bank of America Center Parking Garage
- Entrances at: 150 N. College St. and 290 E. 5th St.
The $10 rate is applicable when parked in the garage after 5pm on weekdays, Monday-Friday. If parked in the garage before 5pm, the $10 rate is void. There is no time restriction for the weekend, Saturday and Sunday.
Getting and Using Your Parking Pass When You Arrive
- Pull the garage entry ticket when you arrive at the designated garage. You will need this to exit!
- Purchase a $10 Blumenthal exit pass at the theater or click here to purchase in advance online. If you would rather purchase by phone, please call 704.372.1000.*
When You Exit
- Insert your garage entry ticket into the yellow slot. Amount due will display on the screen.
- Insert your Blumenthal exit pass in the same yellow slot, with the arrow pointing at slot.
- Gate arm will rise and the screen will display “drive safely.”
*Pre-paid parking is not available day of show.
PURCHASE YOUR PARKING EXIT PASS IN ADVANCE
Bring your pre-purchased parking pass with you to the show and exchange for an exit pass or purchase your exit pass at the box office or parking stations at the show.
Belk Theater features state-of-the-art equipment, production and support capabilities and can host any event, from grand opera to rock to corporate annual meetings and lectures.
The theater features a contemporary European horseshoe arrangement for an intimate atmosphere and world-class acoustics. The most distant seat is less than 135 feet from the stage.
A hallmark of the theater’s design is some 2,400 “points of light” in the audience chamber, part of a dazzling fiber optic network with multi-color capabilities.
Renowned architect Cesar Pelli designed the Performing Arts Center, which opened in 1992, as well as the adjacent Bank of America Corporate Center and Founders Hall. The Center’s name honors the contributions of the people of the state of North Carolina as well as the generosity of the Blumenthal Foundation, the largest private donor to the capital campaign.