Moulin Rouge! The Musical
DateMar 19 - 31, 2024
Ticket PricesSelect dates available only with a 2023-2024 PNC Broadway Lights Season Ticket
On SaleOn Sale TBA
For more information, call 704.348.5752 Monday-Friday from 10AM-6PM or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Mar 19| Tuesday 7:30 PM On Sale TBA
- Mar 20| Wednesday 7:30 PM On Sale TBA
- Mar 21| Thursday 7:30 PM On Sale TBA
- Mar 22| Friday 8:00 PM On Sale TBA
- Mar 23| Saturday 2:00 PM On Sale TBA
- Mar 23| Saturday 8:00 PM On Sale TBA
- Mar 24| Sunday 1:30 PM On Sale TBA
- Mar 24| Sunday 7:00 PM On Sale TBA
- Mar 26| Tuesday 7:30 PM On Sale TBA
- Mar 27| Wednesday 7:30 PM On Sale TBA
- Mar 28| Thursday 7:30 PM On Sale TBA
- Mar 29| Friday 8:00 PM On Sale TBA
- Mar 30| Saturday 2:00 PM On Sale TBA
- Mar 30| Saturday 8:00 PM On Sale TBA
- Mar 31| Sunday 1:30 PM On Sale TBA
- Mar 31| Sunday 7:00 PM On Sale TBA
Pop the champagne, MOULIN ROUGE! THE MUSICAL is the winner of 10 Tony Awards® — including Best Musical!
Enter a world of splendor and romance, of eye-popping excess, of glitz, grandeur, and glory! A world where Bohemians and aristocrats rub elbows and revel in electrifying enchantment. Welcome to MOULIN ROUGE! THE MUSICAL. Baz Luhrmann’s revolutionary film comes to life onstage, remixed in a new musical mash-up extravaganza. Directed by Tony Award® winner Alex Timbers, MOULIN ROUGE! THE MUSICAL is a theatrical celebration of Truth, Beauty, Freedom, and — above all — Love. With a book by Tony Award® winner John Logan; music supervision, orchestrations, and arrangements by Tony Award® winner Justin Levine; and choreography by Tony Award® winner Sonya Tayeh, MOULIN ROUGE! is more than a musical — it is a state of mind.
© 2023 Global Creatures. Moulin Rouge® is a registered trademark of Moulin Rouge.
Directions & Parking
A special preferred parking rate of only $10* is available for our patrons in the Bank of American Center Parking Garage.
- Entrances at: 150 N. College St. and 290 E. 5th St.
The $10 rate is applicable when parked in the garage after 5pm on weekdays, Monday-Friday. If parked in the garage before 5pm, the $10 rate is void. There is no time restriction for the weekend, Saturday and Sunday.
Getting and Using Your Parking Pass When You Arrive
- Pull the garage entry ticket when you arrive at the designated garage. You will need this to exit!
- Purchase a $10 Blumenthal exit pass at the theater or click here to purchase in advance online. If you would rather purchase by phone, please call 704.372.1000.*
When You Exit
- Insert your garage entry ticket into the yellow slot. Amount due will display on the screen.
- Insert your Blumenthal exit pass in the same yellow slot, with the arrow pointing at slot.
- Gate arm will rise and the screen will display “drive safely.”
*Pre-paid parking is not available day of show.
PURCHASE YOUR PARKING EXIT PASS IN ADVANCE
Bring your pre-purchased parking pass with you to the show and exchange for an exit pass or purchase your exit pass at the box office or parking stations at the show.
Belk Theater features state-of-the-art equipment, production and support capabilities and can host any event, from grand opera to rock to corporate annual meetings and lectures.
The theater features a contemporary European horseshoe arrangement for an intimate atmosphere and world-class acoustics. The most distant seat is less than 135 feet from the stage.
A hallmark of the theater’s design is some 2,400 “points of light” in the audience chamber, part of a dazzling fiber optic network with multi-color capabilities.
Renowned architect Cesar Pelli designed the Performing Arts Center, which opened in 1992, as well as the adjacent Bank of America Corporate Center and Founders Hall. The Center’s name honors the contributions of the people of the state of North Carolina as well as the generosity of the Blumenthal Foundation, the largest private donor to the capital campaign.