Open Mic Night
DateNov 18, 2021
Event Starts7:00 PM
Blumenthal Performing Arts invites you to participate in this OPEN MIC night event on Thursday, November 18th at 7:00 PM. Lobby doors open at 6:00 PM and the event starts at 7:00 PM. This FREE event is open to performers and spectators of all ages. Instrumentalists, singers, dancers, storytellers, poets, jugglers, magicians and others are all welcome. Audience seating is on a first-come-first-served basis while adhering to state guidelines regarding public health and safety.
The deadline to submit an act to the performer lottery is October 29. You can access that here.
We are moving this event to take place on the Booth Playhouse, please be advised that seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Directions & Parking
A special preferred parking rate of only $5* is available for our patrons in our designated garage.
Bank of America Center Parking Garage
- Enter on Trade or 5th Streets between N. College and N. Brevard Streets.
The $5 rate is applicable when parked in the garage after 5pm on weekdays, Mon – Fri. If parked in the garage before 5pm, the $5 rate is void. There is no time restriction for the weekend, Sat & Sun.
GETTING AND USING YOUR PARKING PASS WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Pull the garage entry ticket when you arrive at the designated garage. You will need this to exit!
- Purchase a $5 Blumenthal exit pass at the theater or >click here to purchase in advance online. If you would rather purchase by phone, please call 704.335.1010*
WHEN YOU EXIT
- Insert your garage entry ticket into the yellow slot. Amount due will display on the screen.
- Insert your Blumenthal exit pass in the same yellow slot, with the arrow pointing at slot.
- Gate arm will rise and screen will display “drive safely.”
*Pre-paid parking is not available day of show.
>Purchase your Parking Exit Pass in Advance
The Booth Playhouse is located on the upper level of Founders Hall. Take the Bank of America Center Parking Garage elevator to the 6th level. Go through the Bank of America Center and cross the over-street walkway into Founders Hall. The Booth Playhouse will be on your immediate right.
Support Local Artists and Free Events Like This
These programs are free, but attendees are encouraged to give to the artist gig fund which will supply Charlotte artists with gigs and promote live events everywhere. CLICK TO GIVE NOW or text 'GIVE' to 66866. 100% of your gift pays local artists.
Additional Ticket Information
This is a free event.
Booth Playhouse at Blumenthal Performing Arts Center is located in Founders Hall and contains 434 seats in its orchestra and gallery levels.
It hosts a variety of dance, choral and other musical ensembles, as well as meetings, seminars and workshops.