Expect the unexpected. From comedy to thrills, the circus artists and dancers will entertain you cabaret-style. Led by our Madame of Ceremonies Rachael Houdek, we have an exciting evening for you filled with gravity-defying aerial acts and tantalizing dance. This show is for mature audiences (PG).
Not recommended for children under 12
Does NOT contain nudity.
Directions & Parking
A special preferred parking rate of only $5* is available for our patrons in our designated garage.
Bank of America Center Parking Garage
- Enter on Trade or 5th Streets between N. College and N. Brevard Streets.
The $5 rate is applicable when parked in the garage after 5pm on weekdays, Mon – Fri. If parked in the garage before 5pm, the $5 rate is void. There is no time restriction for the weekend, Sat & Sun.
GETTING AND USING YOUR PARKING PASS WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Pull the garage entry ticket when you arrive at the designated garage. You will need this to exit!
- Purchase a $5 Blumenthal exit pass at the theater or >click here to purchase in advance online. If you would rather purchase by phone, please call 704.335.1010*
WHEN YOU EXIT
- Insert your garage entry ticket into the yellow slot. Amount due will display on the screen.
- Insert your Blumenthal exit pass in the same yellow slot, with the arrow pointing at slot.
- Gate arm will rise and screen will display “drive safely.”
*Pre-paid parking is not available day of show.
>Purchase your Parking Exit Pass in Advance
The Booth Playhouse is located on the upper level of Founders Hall. Take the Bank of America Center Parking Garage elevator to the 6th level. Go through the Bank of America Center and cross the over-street walkway into Founders Hall. The Booth Playhouse will be on your immediate right.
Additional Ticket Information
Group tickets are available for groups of 10+
Cabaret tables are available, must purchase a full table (tables seat either 2 or 4 guests.)
Booth Playhouse at Blumenthal Performing Arts Center is located in Founders Hall and contains 434 seats in its orchestra and gallery levels.
It hosts a variety of dance, choral and other musical ensembles, as well as meetings, seminars and workshops.