This year we celebrate our 10 year Anniversary of Soulful Noel!!!
OnQ presents, Charlotte’s favorite Holiday Tradition, Soulful Noel, directed by Quentin Talley with musical direction by Tim Scott Jr.
This original musical revue tells the age-old story of the reason for the season. The cast of OnQ creatives re-frame tradition in a contemporary way with classics such as, Christmas Time is Here, Little Drummer Boy, and What Do the Lonely Do. Fill your cup of eggnog with some R&B, Funk, Gospel, Soul, a dash of Noel, and a lot of OnQ!
P.S. Don’t forget to put OnQ on your wish-list to Santa! The gift of music makes great stocking stuffers or as present to yourself, any time of the year! Our Studio Album Recording, OnQ presents A Soulful Noel has been remixed & remastered is available for download & streaming on all major digital outlets, including Apple Music, iTunes and Spotify.
Directions & Parking
A special preferred parking rate of only $10* is available for our patrons in our designated garage.
Bank of America Center Parking Garage
- Enter on Trade or 5th Streets between N. College and N. Brevard Streets.
The $10 rate is applicable when parked in the garage after 5pm on weekdays, Mon – Fri. If parked in the garage before 5pm, the $10 rate is void. There is no time restriction for the weekend, Sat & Sun.
GETTING AND USING YOUR PARKING PASS WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Pull the garage entry ticket when you arrive at the designated garage. You will need this to exit!
- Purchase a $10 Blumenthal exit pass at the theater or >click here to purchase in advance online. If you would rather purchase by phone, please call 704.335.1010*
WHEN YOU EXIT
- Insert your garage entry ticket into the yellow slot. Amount due will display on the screen.
- Insert your Blumenthal exit pass in the same yellow slot, with the arrow pointing at slot.
- Gate arm will rise and screen will display “drive safely.”
*Pre-paid parking is not available day of show.
Bring your pre-purchased parking pass with you to the show and exchange for an exit pass or purchase your exit pass at the box office or parking stations at the show.
The Booth Playhouse is located on the upper level of Founders Hall. Take the Bank of America Center Parking Garage elevator to the 6th level. Go through the Bank of America Center and cross the over-street walkway into Founders Hall. The Booth Playhouse will be on your immediate right.
Booth Playhouse at Blumenthal Performing Arts Center is located in Founders Hall and contains 434 seats in its orchestra and gallery levels.
It hosts a variety of dance, choral and other musical ensembles, as well as meetings, seminars and workshops.