That's My Jam!
DateAug 19, 2023
Event Starts8:00 PM
On SaleOn Sale Now
Discount for groups of 10+ in select price zones.
MIXTAPE is pumping up the volume with its brand-new show "That’s My Jam!". This show takes it all to the next level with a battle between the most decadent decades, the ‘80s & ‘90s! MIXTAPE has mastered stunning renditions of Billy Idol, Cyndi Lauper, Michael Jackson, Prince, Tina Turner, Back Street Boys, Bel Biv Devoe, No Doubt, The Cure, Madonna and many more come to life right before the bedazzled eyes of the crowd. Its theatre meets live music, smothered in ‘80s & ‘90s glitz!
MIXTAPE is known for its highly energetic Las Vegas styled shows, that come complete with costumes, a stunning light show, and a collage of video content to accompany each song. It’s an all-in sensory performance like no other and a party you must experience to believe!
There was no decade like the ‘80s & ‘90s and no party like THAT’S MY JAM! with MIXTAPE. Throw on your best neon, use extra hair spray on that hair – because it’s time to party like its 1989!
Safe for the entire family.
Directions & Parking
A special preferred parking rate of only $10* is available for our patrons in our designated garage.
Bank of America Center Parking Garage
- Enter on Trade or 5th Streets between N. College and N. Brevard Streets.
The $10 rate is applicable when parked in the garage after 5pm on weekdays, Mon – Fri. If parked in the garage before 5pm, the $10 rate is void. There is no time restriction for the weekend, Sat & Sun.
GETTING AND USING YOUR PARKING PASS WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Pull the garage entry ticket when you arrive at the designated garage. You will need this to exit!
- Purchase a $10 Blumenthal exit pass at the theater or >click here to purchase in advance online. If you would rather purchase by phone, please call 704.335.1010*
WHEN YOU EXIT
- Insert your garage entry ticket into the yellow slot. Amount due will display on the screen.
- Insert your Blumenthal exit pass in the same yellow slot, with the arrow pointing at slot.
- Gate arm will rise and screen will display “drive safely.”
*Pre-paid parking is not available day of show.
PURCHASE YOUR PARKING EXIT PASS IN ADVANCE
Bring your pre-purchased parking pass with you to the show and exchange for an exit pass or purchase your exit pass at the box office or parking stations at the show.
The Booth Playhouse is located on the upper level of Founders Hall. Take the Bank of America Center Parking Garage elevator to the 6th level. Go through the Bank of America Center and cross the over-street walkway into Founders Hall. The Booth Playhouse will be on your immediate right.
Booth Playhouse at Blumenthal Performing Arts Center is located in Founders Hall and contains 434 seats in its orchestra and gallery levels.
It hosts a variety of dance, choral and other musical ensembles, as well as meetings, seminars and workshops.