This is My Brain on Anxiety: The Detailed Experience of an Anxious, BLACK Woman
This is My Brain on Anxiety: The Detailed Experience of an Anxious, BLACK Woman, is a 5 part creatively, curated original production that unravels and reveals the personal and cultural journey of a black woman dealing with anxiety. Through the art of storytelling, creative graphics and audience participation, Mia Love Live chronicles her experience.
Not recommended for children under 7; Adult Language
Directions & Parking
A special preferred parking rate of only $5* is available for our patrons in our designated garage.
7th Street Station Parking Garage
Enter on 6th or 7th Streets between N. College and N. Brevard Streets.
*The $5 rate is applicable when parked in the garage after 5pm on weekdays, Mon – Fri. If parked in the garage before 5pm, the $5 rate is void. There is no time restriction for the weekend, Sat & Sun.
Getting and Using Your Parking Pass When You Arrive
- Pull the garage entry ticket when you arrive at the designated garage. You will need this to exit!
- Purchase a $5 Blumenthal exit pass at the theater or click here to purchase in advance online. If you would rather purchase by phone, please call 704.335.1010*
When You Exit
- Insert your garage entry ticket into the yellow slot. Amount due will display on the screen.
- Insert your Blumenthal exit pass in the same yellow slot, with the arrow pointing at slot.
- Gate arm will rise and the screen will display “drive safely.”
*Pre-paid parking is not available day of show.
The Duke Energy Theater is a truly multi-purpose space.
It is a Black-Box theater and is completely equipped with theater lighting capabilities and sound system. The space also has beautiful stained glass windows and hardwood floors.
Duke Energy Theater is ideal for receptions, seminars, meetings or lectures. Maximum capacity for Duke Energy Theater is 182.