Experience "Uptown Sweat" — a free, all-day fitness event aimed at creating community through movement and music. Located at Victoria Yards in Uptown Charlotte, enjoy a day full of empowering workouts set to a live DJ and led by five of Charlotte’s best fitness instructors.
This is a free outdoor event, but registration is required. Hurry! Space is limited.
SCHEDULE & INSTRUCTORS
- 10:00-11:00 AM Dance Fitness with Dawn Arvelo
- 11:30-12:30 PM "Meta-Fit" High-Intensity Workout with Mania Rosen
- 1:00-2:00 PM Pulse Yoga Flow with Niche Faulkner
- 2:30-3:30 PM Inspowered Yoga with Jasmine Hines
- 4:00-5:00 PM Body Party Fitness with Maxie Williams
WHAT TO BRING
- Yoga mat
- Water bottle
- Set of dumbbells
- Face mask*
* Face masks (covering nose and mouth) will be required while entering and exiting the space; however, they are not required while working out.
- Designated entrances and exits with sanitizing stations.
- Participants will be subject to a temperature check and questionnaire before entering Victoria Yards. Temperatures cannot be above 100.4.
- Face masks (covering nose and mouth) will be required while entering and exiting the space; however, they are not required while working out.
Support Local Artists and Free Programs Like This
Work your body and get local artists back to work! These programs are free, but attendees are encouraged to give to the artist gig fund which will supply Charlotte artists with gigs and promote live events everywhere. CLICK TO GIVE NOW or text 'GIVE' to 66866. 100% of your gift pays local artists.
408 N. Tryon St., Charlotte, NC 28202
Located across the street from Duckworth’s at the corner of N. Tryon St. and 7th St.