An incredibly powerful performer, comedian Vic DiBitetto churns energy, honesty and humanity into nonstop laughter. His pace is frenetic. He's been called a cross between Rodney Dangerfield and Ralph Kramden. The bottom line is, DiBitetto leaves his audiences breathless with laughter.
Vic is now a successful national headliner and selling out theaters across the US.
• Featured in Kevin James' movie Mall Cop 2
• An Internet Sensation with hundreds of millions of internet views
• Hosted Gotham Comedy Live on AXS TV
• Headlined in The Three Tenors (who can't sing) Tour across the country
• Co-Starred in two independent films Turkey's Done and Who's Jenna
• Headlining major theatres such as The Wilbur in Boston, Park West in Chicago, Westbury Music Fair in Long Island, The Borgata in Atlantic City, Tarrytown Music Hall in Westchester, The Odeum in Rhode Island and Cobbs in San Francisco among many others.
Vic has appeared on television's America's Funniest People (ABC) where he was a $10,000 Grand Prize winner as well as Stand-Up Spotlight (VH1) and Last Laugh at Pips. He regularily appears on CBS Sports Radio, Chazz and AJ in the Morning, John Fugelsang on Sirius and NJ 101.5 and his NY Giants and NY Yankee videos are often discussed on ESPN and WFAN radio.
Directions & Parking
A special preferred parking rate of only $5* is available for our patrons in our designated garage.
7th Street Station Parking Garage
Enter on 6th or 7th Streets between N. College and N. Brevard Streets.
*The $5 rate is applicable when parked in the garage after 5pm on weekdays, Mon – Fri. If parked in the garage before 5pm, the $5 rate is void. There is no time restriction for the weekend, Sat & Sun.
GETTING AND USING YOUR PARKING PASS WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Pull the garage entry ticket when you arrive at the designated garage. You will need this to exit!
- Purchase a $5 Blumenthal exit pass at the theater or purchase in advance online. If you would rather purchase by phone, please call 704.335.1010*
WHEN YOU EXIT
- Insert your garage entry ticket into the yellow slot. Amount due will display on the screen.
- Insert your Blumenthal exit pass in the same yellow slot, with arrow pointing at slot.
- Gate arm will rise and screen will display “drive safely.”
*Pre-paid parking is not available day of show.
McGlohon Theater at Spirit Square seats 730 and has become a showplace for live performances.
Uptown’s only historic theater, McGlohon Theater was originally the First Baptist Church sanctuary. The venue was carefully restored and opened in 1980. With its stained glass windows and Byzantine dome, this historically designated space makes each event a memorable experience. McGlohon Theater features the orchestra (stage) level and the balcony level.
The theater is named in honor of the late, legendary jazz pianist Loonis McGlohon of Charlotte.