Looking for a hands-on work experience and internship program in the field of arts administration and the performing arts?
For students seeking real-world experience in careers related to the performing arts, Blumenthal offers internship opportunities with hands-on and instructional learning experiences for college and graduate students. Available in a wide range of Blumenthal departments, our Education team coordinates all incoming intern experiences. Full-time BPA internships (30+ hours per week) require a minimum student commitment of ten weeks. Pending the needs of individual departments, and true to the nature of the world of performing arts, flexibility in daily and/or weekly work scheduling is often required. To assist full-time interns with living expenses, Blumenthal offers a compensation of $12.00 per hour.
Have questions? Contact the Education Team at EducationDepartment@blumenthalarts.org!
See below for application and internship guidelines. Applications submitted outside of the application window will not be considered.
The application window is currently open for paid summer internship opportunities. The deadline to submit all application materials is Sunday, April 9th at midnight.
Submit the following materials:
- A completed internship application form
- A cover letter describing your educational background, work experience, and career interest
- A current resume
- An unofficial (unsealed) copy of your most recent college transcript
- A letter of recommendation from a faculty advisor or other appropriate reference
- Internship Application
- Summer 2023 Internship Guidelines
- *Latest COVID-19 Guidelines