Our main administrative offices are located at Blumenthal Performing Arts Center. We also have staff offices located in Packard Place and One Bank of America Center.
The Belk Theater Box office in the lobby of Belk Theater at Blumenthal Performing Arts Center open Monday-Saturday, 10 AM-6 PM. Current call center hours are Monday-Friday, 10 AM-6 PM.
Our theaters are located on three different campuses along Tryon Street. We also present shows on occasion in Charlotte’s original performing arts theater, Ovens Auditorium on Independence Boulevard.
Blumenthal Performing Arts Center at 130 N. Tryon St.
- Designed by renowned architect César Pelli
- Shares the block with the Bank of America Corporate Center
- Home to Belk Theater, Booth Playhouse and Stage Door Theater
Levine Center for the Arts at 550 S. Tryon St.
- Shares the South Tryon campus with three Charlotte museums and the Duke Energy Tower
- Home to Knight Theater, Levine Plaza Outdoor Festival stages and Festival Tent in Romare Bearden Park
Ovens Auditorium at 2700 E. Independence Blvd.
- Blumenthal also presents Broadway engagements and large concerts at Ovens Auditorium, which at 2,800 seats is Charlotte’s largest theater