Become A Blumenthal Volunteer!
A “Blumenthal Volunteer” is a dedicated and committed individual who enriches the lives of others in the community. Serving as ambassadors to the public, volunteers are vital to the success of Blumenthal Performing Arts.
- Play a vital role in our theaters.
- Enrich the experience for our thousands of visitors each year.
- Share your love of the arts while utilizing your skills and talents.
- Have fun, meet new and interesting people.
- See incredible shows.
- Serve as an usher.
- Assist in the box office.
- Provide office support.
- Help distribute tickets.
- Assist with special events.
- Connect with kids by helping with our education programs.
Who Are Blumenthal Volunteers?
We are looking for candidates with:
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- A desire to serve our visitors.
- A commitment to Blumenthal Performing Arts.
Opportunities for volunteers are provided without regard to religion, creed, race, national origin, age, sex, or disability.
Adult Volunteers must be at least 18 years of age, complete an application, and a personal interview.
What Volunteers Say About Their Experience
“The greatest gift has been to see many wonderful performances. Cultivating new friendships has been an added bonus.”
“The opportunity to see incredible performances, knowing I’m appreciated for my volunteer service, and the knowledge that I’m contributing to my community in a way that provides pleasure to many people.”
“I love everything about being a volunteer. I love being in the theater, seeing great performances and being part of the MAGIC!”