Junior Ambassadors Program
The Junior Ambassadors experience provides selected high school juniors and seniors with a unique program designed to develop a greater appreciation for the performing arts, experience and better understand the importance of community volunteerism, enhance interpersonal skills, build self-confidence, and foster new relationships and networks.
It is our hope that this experience will impel each Junior Ambassador to become a lifelong ambassador for the arts. Applications for the 2019-2020 season will be posted in August, please check back then to apply.
If you have questions, please contact Eric Figueroa at [email protected].
Criteria For Eligibility:
- High school junior or senior during the 2019-2020 school year
- Willingness to volunteer usher for 2 shows per month, October - April (14 shows total)
- Participation in at least 3 of 7 arts management and personal development seminars
- Minimum 3.0 grade point average maintained
- Parental permission and support