Junior Ambassadors Program
High school juniors and seniors can dive into the theater world through our Junior Ambassadors program! This unique opportunity provides an excellent educational and hands-on volunteer experience, beyond-the-stage, in the performing arts. During an entire school year, Junior Ambassadors serve as volunteer theater ushers in Blumenthal theaters and attend a series of seminars, through which they learn about different career opportunities in the performing arts. Students also enhance their interpersonal skills, build self-confidence, and develop new networks of peers and professionals through the program.
TOP 5 REASONS TO JOIN BLUMENTHAL’S JUNIOR AMBASSADOR PROGRAM
- Have an Enjoyable Volunteer Opportunity!
- See World-Class Theater!
- Learn about Career Opportunities in the Arts!
- Meet New Friends!
Applications for the upcoming fall are available NOW! Returning student applications will be accepted through June 15, and New student applications will be accepted through September 4.
Have questions? Contact the Education Team at [email protected]!
Criteria For Eligibility
- High school junior or senior during the 2020-2021 school year
- Willingness to volunteer usher for 2 shows per month, October - April (14 shows total)
- Participation in at least 4 of 7 arts management and personal development seminars for First Year students
- Minimum 3.0 grade point average maintained
- Completed and Submitted Application including Parental Permission Form, Two character references from teachers, mentors, or youth leaders, and Personal Essay