NPC Victory Classic
KD Promotions is proud to present the 2019 NPC Victory Classic in the beautiful McGlohon Theater in uptown Charlotte! This is the 9th year of this prestigious physique competition. Athletes from all over the south east and even further come to compete against each other and earn a chance to qualify to compete for professional status. Also, we have added the Queen City Classic for local athletes only!
Don’t miss some of the best physiques in Bodybuilding, Fitness, Men’s Physique, Figure, Bikini, Classic Physique and Women’s Physique hit the stage July 13th. The lobby will also be packed with some great local and national vendors sampling their goods! Come out and support these great athletes as they showcase their hard work and dedication.
- 10am - Pre-Judging
- 5pm – Finals
Directions & Parking
A special preferred parking rate of only $5* is available for our patrons in our designated garage.
7th Street Station Parking Garage
Enter on 6th or 7th Streets between N. College and N. Brevard Streets.
*The $5 rate is applicable when parked in the garage after 5pm on weekdays, Mon – Fri. If parked in the garage before 5pm, the $5 rate is void. There is no time restriction for the weekend, Sat & Sun.
GETTING AND USING YOUR PARKING PASS WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Pull the garage entry ticket when you arrive at the designated garage. You will need this to exit!
- Purchase a $5 Blumenthal exit pass at the theater or purchase in advance online. If you would rather purchase by phone, please call 704.335.1010*
WHEN YOU EXIT
- Insert your garage entry ticket into the yellow slot. Amount due will display on the screen.
- Insert your Blumenthal exit pass in the same yellow slot, with arrow pointing at slot.
- Gate arm will rise and screen will display “drive safely.”
*Pre-paid parking is not available day of show.
McGlohon Theater at Spirit Square seats 730 and has become a showplace for live performances.
Uptown’s only historic theater, McGlohon Theater was originally the First Baptist Church sanctuary. The venue was carefully restored and opened in 1980. With its stained glass windows and Byzantine dome, this historically designated space makes each event a memorable experience. McGlohon Theater features the orchestra (stage) level and the balcony level.
The theater is named in honor of the late, legendary jazz pianist Loonis McGlohon of Charlotte.