Charlotte Ballet: Nutcracker
- Dec 3| Friday 7:30 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 4| Saturday 2:00 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 4| Saturday 7:00 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 5| Sunday 2:00 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 9| Thursday 7:30 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 10| Friday 7:30 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 11| Saturday 2:00 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 11| Saturday 7:00 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 12| Sunday 2:00 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 12| Sunday 7:00 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 16| Thursday 7:30 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 17| Friday 7:30 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 18| Saturday 2:00 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 18| Saturday 7:00 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 19| Sunday 2:00 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 19| Sunday 7:00 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 22| Wednesday 2:00 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 22| Wednesday 7:30 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 23| Thursday 2:00 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 23| Thursday 7:30 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 26| Sunday 2:00 PM Get Tickets
- Dec 26| Sunday 7:00 PM Get Tickets
The magic returns this year when Charlotte Ballet’s holiday classic Nutcracker is back on stage at the Belk Theater. Hailed as “a show that sparkles from end to end,” this enchanting production, including Tchaikovsky’s treasured music performed by the Charlotte Symphony Orchestra, is the perfect way to celebrate the season with family and friends.
Directions & Parking
A special preferred parking rate of only $5* is available for our patrons in our designated garage.
Bank of America Center Parking Garage
Entrances at: 150 N. College St. and 290 E. 5th St.
The $5 rate is applicable when parked in the garage after 5pm on weekdays, Mon – Fri. If parked in the garage before 5pm, the $5 rate is void. There is no time restriction for the weekend, Sat & Sun.
Getting and Using Your Parking Pass When You Arrive
- Pull the garage entry ticket when you arrive at the designated garage. You will need this to exit!
- Purchase a $5 Blumenthal exit pass at the theater or >click here to purchase in advance online. If you would rather purchase by phone, please call 704.335.1010*
When You Exit
- Insert your garage entry ticket into the yellow slot. Amount due will display on the screen.
- Insert your Blumenthal exit pass in the same yellow slot, with the arrow pointing at slot.
- Gate arm will rise and the screen will display “drive safely.”
*Pre-paid parking is not available day of show.
>PURCHASE YOUR PARKING EXIT PASS IN ADVANCE
Additional Ticket Information
In an effort to increase safety and convenience for our patrons, CarolinaTix, the ticketing service operated by Blumenthal Performing Arts, has moved exclusively to mobile tickets. Click here for additional information mobile tickets, what to expect guildes and FAQs.
Belk Theater features state-of-the-art equipment, production and support capabilities and can host any event, from grand opera to rock to corporate annual meetings and lectures.
The theater features a contemporary European horseshoe arrangement for an intimate atmosphere and world-class acoustics. The most distant seat is less than 135 feet from the stage.
A hallmark of the theater’s design is some 2,400 “points of light” in the audience chamber, part of a dazzling fiber optic network with multi-color capabilities.
Renowned architect Cesar Pelli designed the Performing Arts Center, which opened in 1992, as well as the adjacent Bank of America Corporate Center and Founders Hall. The Center’s name honors the contributions of the people of the state of North Carolina as well as the generosity of the Blumenthal Foundation, the largest private donor to the capital campaign.