Have assurance of a refund if you can't attend.
For about half of what ONE show in your season package costs, you can protect your investment in all eight PNC Broadway Lights Series shows or all five Equitable Bravo Series shows with Blumenthal’s Ticket Protect. Includes all swaps and additional tickets in the subscription.
This option protects your investment in your season tickets by providing a refund for the price of your ticket* should you be unable to attend a show(s) because of approved reasons like dangerous weather conditions, illness, accidents and more. Plus you can include Ticket Protect in your extended payment plan.
*Service and facility fees are not refundable through Ticket Protect.
What shows are covered by Ticket Protect?
If you are a 2022-23 PNC Broadway Lights Season Ticket holder:
- Jagged Little Pill
- A Soldier's Play
- MJ The Musical
If you are an Equitable Bravo Series ticket holder:
- Dear Evan Hansen
- Les Misérables
- Come From Away
- The Book of Mormon
If you swap an upcoming season show for another season show, your Ticket Protect coverage is extended to the new seat
What situations qualify for reimbursement?
- Dangerous weather events that trigger a National Weather Service warning and/or a state-issued travel advisory for Charlotte or the location from which you are coming to attend the event. Winter Storm Warnings, Tornado Warnings and Hurricane Warnings qualify. (Less severe and more time/location limited weather events like thunderstorm and flash flood warnings are generally not covered.)
- Illness or serious injury to you or the guest attending with you, or if a family member is hospitalized and requires care by you at the time of the show.
- Traffic accident or a mechanical breakdown that prevents you from getting to the event.
- Airline delay that prevents you from making the show.
- Job termination.
- Jury duty.
- Military duty, should you miss an event as a result of military orders.
- Home or business disasters, whereby your home or business is uninhabitable due to fire, flood, vandalism, burglary or a natural disaster.
- Death, if you, your guest or an immediate family member passes away.
What does Ticket Protect cost?
Only about half of the cost of one ticket to one of your season shows! Ticket Protect pricing is 7% per ticket in your season package (based on the price of each ticket before taxes and fees).
How do I get reimbursed if I miss a show for a covered reason?
Complete and submit the Ticket Protect Reimbursement Form with appropriate documentation within 30 days. You will receive your reimbursement within 14 business days via check.
How do I add Ticket Protect?
You can add Ticket Protect when you purchase your season ticket online or by phone, up to one week before your first performances. Online, simply select the Ticket Protect option before you check-out. You can also add Ticket Protect when you call us at 704-335-1010.