Watch What Crappens: The Cheater Brand Tour
Watch What Crappens is a comedy podcast that embraces the dodo birds of reality TV with love, passion, and really cheap jokes. Hosts Ben Mandelker and Ronnie Karam deliver daily burn book entries on Real Housewives, Below Deck and as many Bravo shows they can fit in. They travel the country to deliver the laughs fresh to live audiences throughout the year and have performed at the Just For Laughs Festivals in Montreal and Vancouver as well as SXSW and Moontower Comedy Festival in Austin. Crappens has topped the iTunes Film and Television charts for years and has regularly appeared on Best Of lists on Entertainment Weekly, Ranker, Buzzfeed, and Apple Podcasts since they began over ten years ago.
Directions & Parking
A special preferred parking rate of only $10* is available for our patrons in our designated garage.
Bank of America Center Parking Garage
- Enter on Trade or 5th Streets between N. College and N. Brevard Streets.
The $10 rate is applicable when parked in the garage after 5pm on weekdays, Mon – Fri. If parked in the garage before 5pm, the $10 rate is void. There is no time restriction for the weekend, Sat & Sun.
GETTING AND USING YOUR PARKING PASS WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Pull the garage entry ticket when you arrive at the designated garage. You will need this to exit!
- Purchase a $10 Blumenthal exit pass at the theater or >click here to purchase in advance online. If you would rather purchase by phone, please call 704.335.1010*
WHEN YOU EXIT
- Insert your garage entry ticket into the yellow slot. Amount due will display on the screen.
- Insert your Blumenthal exit pass in the same yellow slot, with the arrow pointing at slot.
- Gate arm will rise and screen will display “drive safely.”
*Pre-paid parking is not available day of show.
Bring your pre-purchased parking pass with you to the show and exchange for an exit pass or purchase your exit pass at the box office or parking stations at the show.
The Booth Playhouse is located on the upper level of Founders Hall. Take the Bank of America Center Parking Garage elevator to the 6th level. Go through the Bank of America Center and cross the over-street walkway into Founders Hall. The Booth Playhouse will be on your immediate right.
Booth Playhouse at Blumenthal Performing Arts Center is located in Founders Hall and contains 434 seats in its orchestra and gallery levels.
It hosts a variety of dance, choral and other musical ensembles, as well as meetings, seminars and workshops.